OKW Grand Villa

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by mcr5298, Feb 22, 2003.

1. mcr5298

mcr5298 DIS Veteran

We are staying in our first OKW Grand Villa this coming October.

We can't wait. I would like to get an idea of where they are so that I can get a room request in.

Is there a link to some resources on how many GVs, what bldgs they are located in.

Thanks,

Joe

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. WebmasterDoc

WebmasterDoc Administrator Administrator

I think there are 27 GV's at OKW, situated all over the resort. If you have a specific view you'd enjoy you should make a request.

Here is some more specific <a href="http://198.65.131.237/showthread.php?s=&postid=1251562#post1251562">OKW information.</a>

Enjoy!

4. mcr5298

mcr5298 DIS Veteran

Awesome.

That is exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you.

Joe

5. PADVCmember@OKW

PADVCmember@OKW Mouseketeer

I would suggest building 48. The Grand Villa is on the far left when looking at the building from the parking lot. Although that locatin is a bit of a walk from the Hospitality House, it is very close (across the street) from the South Point bus stop, around the corner (behind building 56) from a quiet pool, and has a golf course view from the balconies.

We have stayed there on a number of times and love that location.

6. POLLY ANN

POLLY ANN <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

We stayed in GV #1622 at OKW at the end of January. It was very peaceful and quiet and within walking distance to the HH which we requested. The view was of the golf course, which my dh truly enjoyed!

Have a great time!