• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

okw end of august

debbyLL

Mouseketeer
we are debating staying in okw end of aug 04 i.e dream season, we are bw owners who usually go sep/oct. question is how busy is it at that time as we cannot book until the seventh month window, we may not have enough for 2 weeks at bw

Although I own at OKW I didn't book this recent trip until 5 months out and OKW was the only resort with space on all the days I wanted. I don't think you'll have too much trouble but if you're worried about leaving it too late you could book BWV for say 10 days of the trip ( avoiding a weekend) and then change the booking to OKW when the 7 months comes up if available. At least that way if you have to spend 3 or 4 nights somewhere else it isn't too big a hardship. If you really want to stay on BW, depending on your arrival/departure dates, you could just spend the first or last weekend at one of the Universal hotels, the front of the line access really makes a huge difference to how quickly you can get round those parks and leave you time to enjoy their great pools. Another alternative is a weekend at Tampa and spend a couple of days at Busch Gardens. It's a little hassle checking in and out, but if you're short of points it's a workable option to maximise their use.

thanks vernon thats a really good idea, especially the beach due to not use to the busy times and so don't want to spend too much time at the parks in august

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter