• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

OKW buildings with view of fireworks?

disney-super-mom

DIS Veteran
I just read that building 41 at OKW has a nice view of the Illumination fireworks. What other buildings can you see the fireworks from? Anyone else able to see the fireworks when you stayed at OKW?

Thanks. :wave2:

We were in building 47 and we saw the very high Wishes fireworks and the high Illuminations fireworks

I've got room reports from all over OKW, and people in #16, #18, #39, and #63 have said they could see the fireworks. I've never stayed in any of those buildings, so I don't know for sure.

We used to see PI fireworks from South Point, but since those are ending soon.... We have seen them from our balcony in 29, and lots of noise from Illuminations all over OKW, but especially from the buildings closest to Hospitality House.

I just remembered a cool place to watch them is from the bridge on the main road (it's behind the HH, before bldgs#23+). DH and I used to walk up to there and watch them, then walk back to our villa. Come to think of it, being right by the main road may be fine for adults, but I'd be rather nervous if we had young kids.

We just got back from OKW last week. We were in buidling #24 (rm #2422) and we had a great view of the high Illuminations fireworks. We could see them from our balcony and also from the living room window. We watched them just about every night.

We were recently in Bldg 39 and could see parts of IllumiNations through the trees. We were on the first floor, so I'm sure folks on the top floor could see better than we could.

Building 14 could hear them but not see them. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter