OKW boat to DTD?

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
Just snagged a 2 night reservation at OKW for next week. Where does the boat to DTD dock?

Right outside the main building where you check-in (between the bridge and the pool).....can't miss it.

Right outside the main building where you check-in (between the bridge and the pool).....can't miss it.

Where at Disney Springs, at the Market Place or West Side, or Pleasure Island?

:earsboy: Bill

Where at Disney Springs, at the Market Place or West Side, or Pleasure Island?

:earsboy: Bill
The only time I took the boat was when I stayed at POR. It docked at the Market Place. There were other boats docked there as well from other resorts.

In October it was docking at the West Side, but it was a short walk to the Marketplace area.

We took the boat to DTD on New Year's Eve from OKW and it docked at Westside. We walked to the Marketplace area (about 10 minutes tops), but you can also take another boat. There is also a bus to DTD from OKW, but that's not as scenic or as enjoyable.

Tagging along...

Does anyone know what time it starts running from OKW to DTD. We are going to the St. Patrick's day stuff at Raglan Road and have an 11:45 lunch reservation. I don't want to drive and would rather take the boat then the bus, but I have read it starts at both 10 and 11...10 works, 11 could be close considering Disney transport :)

I'm sure you'd be fine getting the 11am boat, when we were there it ran bang on time, takes about 20 mins ( if memory serves me correctly) Raglan Road 10 min walk max.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter