Okay, what's the FIRST thing that tells you, "Wow, we are DEFINITELY at WDW!" ??

:earsgirl: :earseek: :earsboy:
I know that I am in Orlando the minuite I see the palm trees from the air flying into MCO. Oh yeah and there's that tourist driving thing. :earboy2:
Traffic is crazy and no one knows where they are going.
...does that stop the diehards??? NO WAY.
::MickeyMo Mickey here I come.

Seeing the Welcome to Walt Disney World on the street as you come into the area.

Oh yes, I get more excited then Clark Griswald seeing the WallyWorld sign!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

still on the airplane (some years back when the airspace of WDW was not restricted) the capitan of the airplane flew over disney and i saw the castle.
and almost made me cried

40 days to be in my dream world again

i would say it doesnt hit me until we get on the creaky plastic bus headed to MK the first morning... you know how it creaks because you are the only ones on there because its so early in the morning and you need to be the first ones at the rope.. :bounce:

We get excited and "pumped" up from the moment we arrive at MCO. But the moment it hits us like a ton of bricks is when we walk into PotC and hear "Yo HO Yo HO a pirates life for me" and that smell in there. That's when I know where actually there. Every moment before that is a "pinch me" moment. It's a tradition for us to arrive check in and head straight to MK and get right on PotC.

We'll be feeling that in 9 more days...:hyper::hyper:

Walking anywhere on property, looking at my DH and DS and saying, "Have I ever mentioned how much I love this place?" :earsboy:

When we start seeing the orange trees, I get pretty excited cause we are closer. The signs definately get our hearts pumping. When we unload all 30 of our plush disney toys to put in our window @ Pop, when we get our souvenir cups, and when we get on the bus to go to MK!!! Oh, I can't wait!!!
Pam

milmore104 said:
....But the moment it hits us like a ton of bricks is when we walk into PotC and hear "Yo HO Yo HO a pirates life for me" and that smell in there....:hyper::hyper:

....EXACTLY what smell you are talking about!!

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest