Okay.. we're IN!!

loveswdw

DIS Veteran
Thanks to all of you...
Just got off the phone with our DVC guide Carol Ann and we made a deposit for the BCV!!!!!!

I'm so excited yet totally nervous and scared at the same time!!
Lots of money!!!! YEEOOWWW!!!

Though my wonderful DH keeps reassuring me that its the right thing to do!!

Gosh, I LOVE HIM SO!!! He's SO GREAT!!

And... you guys are all so GREAT! My guide was impressed with how much I already knew about DVC. She didn't really even have to sell me!

Thanks so much!!!!

loveswdw
(soon to be new owners at the BCV!!)

Congrats and Welcome Home !!! You will love it, and BVC's is a great resort to have as your home.

Welcome from DVC members in southern Kentucky. I'm sure you'll love it as we do.

JR

Thanks you guys!!! I can't wait to start planning our first trip HOME! Probably sometime in Dec. I know I need to get cracking since that's a very popular time for DVC.

JR-- Glad to see someone else from KY. I haven't seen too many of us on this board. I was beginning to wonder if DH & I were the only KYians joining the DVC!!

loveswdw

Originally posted by loveswdw
Thanks you guys!!! I can't wait to start planning our first trip HOME! Probably sometime in Dec. I know I need to get cracking since that's a very popular time for DVC.

JR-- Glad to see someone else from KY. I haven't seen too many of us on this board. I was beginning to wonder if DH & I were the only KYians joining the DVC!!

loveswdw

I'm from KY too and will be purchasing in the next week or two! Go CATS, WDW & DVC! Three of my favorite things!

Another welcome home from KY. You will love DVC! Congratulations!:D

Thanks everybody!!

Nisiemouse and jennymouse-- I see you are both from the Lex area. That's where my SIL lives so "it's a small world after all". I know, I know... bad pun!

:p

loveswdw

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter