Okay, so what IS left at Kona ?

marivaid

My mother is a Pluto molester.
I've been reading conflicting info.. the menus at AllEars and WDWInfo still list the mahi and macadamia torte, but I've read here that both are gone.

We had booked Kona for dinner, even though we like lunch better, because I wanted the mahi and my mom wanted the macadama torte popcorn::

If both are gone and nothing interesting has replaced them, I think we might as well skip dinner and go see Spectro instead.

The macadamia mahi mahi was gone for a while, but now it's back. The chocolate macadamia pie is also there (don't think that ever left) but if you mean the Kilauea Torte, that is now back to chocolate instead of chocolate chip.

if you mention Kona Puffs, they do have them, but no longer on the menu.....they were not as fresh as I remember other times when actually on the menu - they save them for birthdays, etc.:yay:

I'm glad to hear that the menu is the same as what's on Allearsnet. We've deecided to give it another try based on that menu.

Thanks for the info !! When we go in a couple weeks hopefully the menu won't have changed again.

i'm looking forward to the teryaki steak!!!! And the welcome bread, oh and dessert..it looks like it'll be a great dinner!

Do you get the welcome bread when you're on the DDP? I know we didn't get it last year with lunch but maybe dinner might be different?

This will be our last dinner for this upcoming trip. We've always enjoyed our meals here, and whatever's on the menu is sure to be tasty! I've got my eye on that pork chop, but if it's not offered, that's okay!

Dinner at Kona, and a complete loop around on the monorail. A perfect way to end a Disney vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter