Okay, so we liked Sci Fi... Go figure

apirateslifeforme said:
I rather like it...I always do lunch instead of dinner, though. And I have gotten some looks from other patrons, like "does the fat girl REALLY need a cheeseburger, fries, and milkshake?" But it was good, and the server happily gives me barbecue sauce for my fries, instead of ketchup! :woohoo:

I have consistently posted great reviews of this place, swimming against the tide, as it were, and from one fat girl to another - burger, milkshake (make mine the adult Martian variety), and onion rings (instead of fries) is the way to go.

Keep it simple!

We just ate lunch there last weekend. I have to say it was a great place to eat!! We had always avoided it because of bad reviews, boy what a mistake!

The thing my husband and I noticed most about this place was how QUIET it is inside. Everybody is eating and watching the big screen -- it was definitely the quietest place we were all week. I think we could have left our son there all day watching the clips and drinking milkshakes.

Thanks for your review. I've never eaten here before but would like to try it for lunch because it looks fun.

I really like SCI-FI also and will be doing it on my next trip. I couldn't believe how much fun I had there...I got a chuckle out of the waitstaff yelling when the 50ft woman came on screen....I love our waiter and he made it that much better...Food was pretty decent (not the best but pretty good for that environment). I recommend it to others, more for theming but know they will be pretty happy with the choice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter