Okay,has ANYONE at their 180 mark in the last few days been able to book BOG?

I thought I read somewhere that more spaces will open on the 180 mark. Anyone know if that's true? Maybe we'll have some luck calling 180 days out instead of booking in the 180 + 10 day window??

Isin't there a free dining pin floating around for the end of August? Maybe that's what has the reservations up? That is if it is true that BOG really is booked!

No PIN for FD yet, only for those who booked the BB from last year. I was able to book BOG at 186 days out, so I don't think that's it either. I also don't the place is truly booked solid yet - given all the problems with the new website, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a glitch somewhere.

I was able to get reservation for August 23 at the beginning of this week

Me too! Ours is for 8:15. I wanted earlier, but after reading these threads I"m grateful for anything! What time did you get?

We arrive on August 18th so our 180 days was a few days ago - I had to call because the online system wouldn't let me book past our first day and I got BOG for August 22nd (the day I wanted) for 5:35 with no problems at all.

My 180 day mark was this last Wednesday so I called at exactly 7am (since I couldn't book the +10 online) and was able to get a 7:20pm ADR (a bit later than I had hoped but still not too bad).

I have had the same issue today. Spoke to a CM three times throughout the day. The last time, I was told that they were not opening booking the last two weeks of August for BOG at this time. We told to keep checking back.

Also noticed online that MyDisneyExperience is currently listing no park hours for MK at the end of August either. I can't help but guest this may be linked to the continued MyDisneyExperience rollout.

E&K's Dad said:
I have had the same issue today. Spoke to a CM three times throughout the day. The last time, I was told that they were not opening booking the last two weeks of August for BOG at this time. We told to keep checking back.

Also noticed online that MyDisneyExperience is currently listing no park hours for MK at the end of August either. I can't help but guest this may be linked to the continued MyDisneyExperience rollout.

I noticed this too, but the hours were released to the TAs. But it still makes no sense since some of us have end of August ADRs.

For anybody that's afraid they overslept or missed out on BOG....I got up at 6 AM...again...and still nothing at all can be booked there.

For anybody that's afraid they overslept or missed out on BOG....I got up at 6 AM...again...and still nothing at all can be booked there.

Ha! I got up late today, am on hold now and was cursing myself. Thanks for making me feel better!

Sorry, but currently BOG is reportedly "not in the system" for ressies. No one is sure just what is happening. My ADR day was Tues and although I couldn't get BOG for the 18 my arrival day, I was able to call back Wed night and get it for the 22nd. Thursday morning people started posting that they couldn't get BOG and they were being told "it's not in the system." Many are frustrated. Keep trying as PP suggested. But once those flood gates open be ready with your creditcard to hold the ressie.

Maybe they are changing/updating the menu? I have heard rumors they are taking the fish off the kids menu as it is not selling.

Called this morning. Tried to get reservations for 180 +6 and 180 +8. Nothing! Tried looking at my whole trip.... nothing! This is very frustrating.

11:09 a.m. 4 days after my 180+10 day, no BOG. Still. That's it for me. Just made my last ressie for my trip. Will do BOG for lunch. I had my fill . Already booked all 14 nights, no longer going to waste time on hold with dining.

I kept checking online for my May trip...was hoping for an early reservation on May 3rd. At one point, a 9 pm popped up for a bit, but I didn't want that. Kept looking and lo and behold...a 4 pm appeared last week. That was exactly what I was looking for because I'm hoping for a dessert party reservation that night, so I wanted to eat early.
Just keep checking. People do cancel.

I really think there is a glitch in the new system. I was able to book BOG before I even had my resort reservation. I was just looking around for openings and was able to book, so I did. After I made my room reservation, I had trouble just finding openings for La Hacienda:confused:, and I still can't find any TRex dates. Guess I'm super lucky I got BOG when I did, hope everyone else can get their ADRs.

I really think there is a glitch in the new system. I was able to book BOG before I even had my resort reservation. I was just looking around for openings and was able to book, so I did. After I made my room reservation, I had trouble just finding openings for La Hacienda:confused:, and I still can't find any TRex dates. Guess I'm super lucky I got BOG when I did, hope everyone else can get their ADRs.

Try calling T-Rex directly (not owned by Disney). I did after reading this post and got a great time for dinner. http://www.www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3063762

No luck for us either. We hit our 180 yesterday and was told 3 different stories by 3 different cast members. Never had this much trouble with the old system!!

Hit my 180 today and was also told that BOG has not been loaded for the last week of August yet. No other explanation. Was told I should call "at least twice a day" to see if anything changes. Uhh..no thanks. Looks like lunch for us!

How far out did you book your BOG reservation. If it was 180 days or less that is not a glitch since you don't need to have a resort reservation to do that. If it was more than 180 days that's definitely strange!

How far out did you book your BOG reservation. If it was 180 days or less that is not a glitch since you don't need to have a resort reservation to do that. If it was more than 180 days that's definitely strange!

Feb.17th for an August 14th reservation. I'm glad it was a "fair" reservation. I was feeling a bit guilty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter