Okay...gonna try this again!

panfan

DIS Veteran
Okay ....it's time to fess up ( again). Where did my motivation go ?? I had it all summer. Since then...last couple of months I have put all the weight back on and then some ! I also feel like the "QUEEN of the re-starters" as I do it every monday!

Now.....I have a trip to WDW in FIVE weeks and know I will be much happier if I can get some of this weight off. Plus loosing prior to The Holidays is always an added bonus!

So here it is.....I am gonna re-start today....a Friday! I really need to do this! For all of you who have been successful.....one time you just really did it once and for all....Right ??

I have made announcements on this board before like this....joined all of the challenges( not doing very well) But sometime has to be MY time , right ??

I start today!

Now ......I am going directly to my user CP and erasing the 10 lbs clippie that I earned this summer! I will post it again when I deserve it again!

Thanks for listening:sunny:

Hey! Where's your member clipart?

Where did my motivation go ??

It's right here! Your motivation is right here on WISH. We'll help you and you help us and we will all be successful.

Visit WISH often, sweetie. It's a very helpful and motivating place.

You sound very determined and motivated to me. You are on your way to goal for sure.

Just take this project one day at a time.

Katholyn

In any endevor, you start where you are on the day that you start. It doesn't matter one jot where you were before or how many times you started before. You are where you are, so that is where you start. In doing so, you are doing more than most people ever work up the courage and motavation to do. By simply starting again, you have already won half the battle and I congratulate you for that.

In the end, it doesn't matter where you were, it doesn't matter where you are, all that matters is putting one foot in front of the other and starting down that road to success. You'll be at your goal before you know it!

Welcome back panfan! We have missed you!!!! Are you doing South Beach or some other program?

I know you have it in you to be successful. Taking this journey one day at a time and not looking back at past missteps is key. I don't think too many of us are "first time" dieters around here. I know personally I have tried every diet known to man before I found the one that is working for me.

Check here often. I find being accountable helps a lot. Also, if you do fall off the wagon, don't use it as a excuse to let yourself get run over by it! Just haul yourself back up on it again. I know it's not easy but you are here posting so that alone shows you are ready to get it done this time. We are here to support you! {{{{hugs}}}}

Hey panfan! I was wondering where you got off to. I'm glad to see you back here with us! ::yes::

I can't really add anything to what WDWHound said, that was a great post. Just know that we are all here for you just as we were before and we can't wait to support you and celebrate with you as you reach your goals! :)

WELCOME BACK PANFAN!!

I've been there - Doing so GREAT then bam! the motivation, willpower whatever it was that kept me going was gone.

I know I have been doing well although SOOO SLOOOOWWWW as long as I frequent this board! It's nice to know others like me - like you - are dealing with some of the same challenges and I love to see their sucess because it motivates me to keep going!

Keep us posted!!!!

Sue

Welcome back Panfan!!! It's good to see you here again!

Thank-you so much for all the support!! It really does mean a lot!!:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I didn't start on Friday and had a pretty rough weekend however, Monday was the day!! I did great yesterday and finally got off my butt and worked out this morning.....( we all know that is the secret!)

I have gained all the weight back ( for sure) that I lost over the summer.....but day by day it will come off again!

We all know what to do....we just have to do it!!!!:Pinkbounc

NOw how long will it take to "work off" all of the Haloween candy....lol !!!

Anyway....just wanted to say thanks again.......
I will check in often and be held accountable!

panfan - glad to see you back in the saddle again! Yeehaw!!!! Keep up the great work and those pounds from this summer will be off once again. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter