Ok-who's from Illinois?

G8RFAN - I grew up in Libertyville, mom and dad still live there.

JOEPOE and I are now in Gurnee with our 3 dds. Stopping with one child was never an option as our first 1 was actually 2!

Hey! profdsny, we're in Lansing too!!!! (Whitman Woods) Which school are you refering too -- Marian or Mount Carmel.

Isn't it great to see how many of us there are around :). There is a special kind of feeling of kindship with people who share the love of Disney and great vacations and who are smart enough to realize how great DVC is. DVC is one of the best things we have ever done, and we enjoy every minute we are down there.

Go IL DVC'ers!

Jan in Aurora

Hey stubble94

I think we have you beat we're a little farther south in Mulkeytown! Its good to see someone in our area.

Chalk another one up for Bloomington, IL. Great list. It's nice to know there are other fellow DVC'ers so close.

Hi From Central Illinois ( Murrayville) 45 minutes south of Springfield.
Going to disney in June 05

Have a great one.

Lisa

Originally posted by knix
Hey stubble94

I think we have you beat we're a little farther south in Mulkeytown! Its good to see someone in our area.

I would never expected to see someone from Mulkeytown on this thread. My mothers side of the family is from Royalton, some still live there and I have an uncle over in Zigler.

RAD

That's funny. I actually grew up in Royalton and my DW in Zeigler. We split the difference after marrying and moved between the two in the country. "Rural Route Mulkeytown".Chances are we probably know your family.

Originally posted by knix
RAD

That's funny. I actually grew up in Royalton and my DW in Zeigler. We split the difference after marrying and moved between the two in the country. "Rural Route Mulkeytown".Chances are we probably know your family.

I've sent you a private message. RAD

Not DVC (ahem....YET...) but we're in Collinsville and just moved from Edwardsville. Not far from those in Swansea - we come down to Shiloh for all our grocery shopping :)

O'Fallon, IL. Nice to know there are some "down-state" Disers too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter