Ok-who's from Illinois?

I grew up in Crugar, Ill . All of my family still lives there. I hang out in Oklahoma now. Florida in the future.

Tigger

Originally posted by wdwstar
cgcw
you will have to tell me all about the drive to HH, there is really not a close airport to fly into besides the high airfares. we are thinking about HH for easter/springbreak and i think it was a 15 hour drive and i know we will end up driving,

:crazy2: :bored: :sad2: especially now that we are use of flying

we have not been to HH yet let us know how it was and what you did::yes::

We love, love, love HH. We've been the last several summers -- adding on every year we were there. Now we have enough points for Sun-Sat stay every year so we're set for a while (maybe :teeth: ). This will be our first year driving the drive after flying to WDW 3 times. It's going to be quick getting there, it's the drive back that's going to be really tough. You are right, there is no easy, direct flight that we were able to book AND we were willing to pay. $2100 r/t for 4 is much more than I'm willing to spend (especially when we can fly Spirit Air to Orlando 3 times for that amount!!). So, we'll do the driving route and hope that one day, airfare will be better on the O'Hare to Savannah route.

Originally posted by Crissup
How big is Wayne, anyway? That's another one of those towns that people drive right past everyday and never even realize it's there until they make a wrong turn one day. ;)

Myself included - we found the house we ended up buying while we were lost! I think there are 1800 of us in a little horse community near St. Charles/Geneva. The store in town has a hitching post outside!

brentm3

Wayne is lovely horse country.

Wayne-Dupage Hunt,

Lamplight stables, Dunham woods, aaahhh the ponies!

Goldi (Dressage, Amateur Owner Hunters / Jumpers)

from Gurnee (as in "gas money run out in Gurnee" from National Lampoon Christmas Vacation) in Lake County Illinois.

So many new neighbors!! :sunny:

We hail from Frankfort. I tell everyone who asks we're in the southwest quadrant of where I80 and I57 intersect.

How nice to know we have such wonderful neighbors!!

We are from God's Country - that being Arthur, Illinois, which is a small community with an Amish settlement between Champaign and Mattoon.

We're another family from Bloomington/Normal (although we are originally from Seattle and never have gotten used to this flatland!).....

Wow, so many Illinois DVC members. Hello neighbors!:wave2:

We live in western suburbs of Chicago.

Originally posted by house_of_princesses
So many new neighbors!! :sunny:

We hail from Frankfort. I tell everyone who asks we're in the southwest quadrant of where I80 and I57 intersect.

How nice to know we have such wonderful neighbors!!

Wow, we are really neighbors - new lenox, IL here We are in Frankfort all the time.....

Take care,
Annette
with a hubby and three kids and one dog :earsgirl:

We live in Carol Stream - can't wait for our first trip home. July 4th - 15th......VWL here we come!:D

Becky

We live in Naperville. Have two adult children, DS in Aurora and DD in Romeoville, who are also named on our contract.

Ralph

I'm from Kenosha, WI myself(practically Illinois) but my parents who own live in Zion, IL just on the WI/IL border.:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter