OK, what is your 2nd choice epcot dining?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by nanceliz, May 26, 2009.

1. nanceliz

nanceliz DIS Veteran

Ok, we are planning on dining at LeCellier on our upcoming trip in Nov. But with all the problems everyone is having getting ARR's:scared1:

I want to get a back up plan in case I can't get in. What other TS would you recommend in Epcot if we love LeCellier:cloud9:

We are going to be there 7 days so hopefully something will be available but the way these boards are lighting up with negative comments, I want to be ready.

Thanks guys!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. stephie1012

stephie1012 DIS Veteran

our first pick has been Biergarten..great food and fun atmosphere...we werent planning on doing it this time but instead trying for Le Celliar but biergarten has won over Canada lol so we are trying again for biergarten.

4. aanderson5

aanderson5 DIS Veteran

Our first choice was Biergarten too. I was pretty sure we were not going to have a problem getting in so I didn't have a back up. LOL It was the second to last ADR I made and I got the exact time I asked for.

5. nanceliz

nanceliz DIS Veteran

I'm thinking the same....we used to always eat at the Biergarden but last time we tried LeCellier and loved it:thumbsup2

It seems these 2 are the favorites but it doesn't seem like anyone is having trouble with ARD for Biergarden.

thanks for your input:flower3:

6. DisneyTinkerbell

DisneyTinkerbell Mouseketeer

Let's hear it for Biergarten!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
    We always go to Biergarten for one of our meals while we are at WDW. Just love the food and entertainment!!

7. Crystal824

Crystal824 DIS Veteran

We couldn't get Le Cellier. We tried three different days anytime. We are going to try out Tutto Italia and Rose and Crown. We have never tried either. Last year, we ate at Garden Grill (great character interaction but food is just so-so), which was fine because we had our 4 year old nephew with us. This year it is an adults only trip and we would prefer better food over great character interaction.

8. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Another vote for Biergarten!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. ilovedisney1

ilovedisney1 <font color=orange>Class of 2008!<br><font color=p

Coral Reef

10. tgoralski

tgoralski Earning My Ears

Coral Reef had fantastic food. If you don't have kids I suggest later ADR's. Throw in another vote for Biergarten too. Good show, good food, good beer, not hard to get a table so you can put it at the top of the "if all else fails" list.

11. Finally08

Finally08 DIS Veteran

Teppan Edo is omg delicious!!

12. emmababy

emmababy DIS Veteran

We loved Tutto Italia. We usually love LeCellier, but they got rid of the maple glaze filet and bearnaise sauce, which are my hubby's fave there. So, as much as he loves steak, Tutto Italia is his new fave at Epcot!

13. djp0630

djp0630 DIS Veteran

San Angel Inn. We've never eaten there, but looks like a cool atmosphere.

14. beroh2253

beroh2253 Love Dixie Landings(POR)

Love the NY Strip at Coral Reef.

15. tgoralski

tgoralski Earning My Ears

You asked for second choice and I keep offering more. I guess my point is that they are all good but one more thought. I once made ADR at Rose and Crown for 7:45. I arrived a little earlty and asked for a waterside table. I was told that the wait might be a littlr longer. It was but I was seated about 8:15. Illuminations started at 9:00 as our front row entertainment. If you are very lucky you will get the table where they ask one of your kids to start the show.

16. princessjane

princessjane Mouseketeer

Teppan Edo is good and very entertaining. My son loves it!
    Biergarten is good too and since it's a buffet most people can find something they like to eat. I also like Chefs de France.

17. soupy11

soupy11 Cast Member Wannabe

Much love for Teppan Edo....fun and delicious....

18. DoomBuggie

DoomBuggie Mouseketeer

Biergarten definitely. I think the variety of the buffet is good and reasonably priced. We also like the whole German atmosphere going on.

19. OKW Lover

OKW Lover Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle. DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Actually, Le Cellier would have been our second choice.

First choice in Epcot would have been Bistro de Paris. Tied for second would be Chef's de France.

20. cymbaldiva

cymbaldiva DIS Veteran

Don't go for the food ... :sad2:

Coral Reef and Teppan Edo are both really good :)

21. TheAngelForever

TheAngelForever Positively Pessimistic Eeyore Fan

We just got back from Disney recently and loved our meal at Le Cellier. We were lucky and just got a table one night when we were there, the only time they had an ADR. We also went to Coral Reef and the steak there was delicious. Biergarten was not an option for us since my hubby is basically a vegetarian when eating out (also eats Salmon and things).