Ok, what are TIW and magic bands

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by cassie, Sep 19, 2013.

1. cassie

cassie <font color=green>I did run free in the 70's<br><f

It's been 2 years since I've been at Disney and haven't caught up with the new stuff happening.

With back problems I didn't think I'd be returning, but am going to give it a try again in Nov. I really miss Disney.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. snykymom

snykymom Still tagless after all these years

4. kirby428

kirby428 Mousejunkie Wannabe

Try Not. Do or don't do or something like that. May the force be with your bank account. The place is IMPRESSIVE...very impressive so wear good shoes. Used the MagicBands during first week in Sept. They were a joy to use, but I don't like setting up FP+ choices. Big straight jacket, but using the bands in the FP gate was fast and easy. I will miss the paper tickets. I already miss the days when they did not enforce return windows. The advantages of rope drop has grown even more. Try the Lafou Brew at Gaston's WITH the pork shank (feeds 2 unless you are roughly the size of a BARN). Look for my Wanted Dead Or Alive poster in the new FL rest area. Was dead tired when I stopped there and was nearly caught...good they have emergency fry pans.