ok waitlist question

dwight16

DIS Veteran
so i know this have been answered before but today i booked a 2 bed room at the board walk so i had to get the pool view so i am taking a flyer and requested a waitlist for boardwalk view...so how does that work? does someone have to cancel a whole week? i know the odds are really low but i thought i would take a flier!

Someone with a boardwalk view would have to cancel for the dates you want and you would need to be the next person waiting for that category and dates.

:earsboy: Bill

so i know this have been answered before but today i booked a 2 bed room at the board walk so i had to get the pool view so i am taking a flyer and requested a waitlist for boardwalk view...so how does that work? does someone have to cancel a whole week? i know the odds are really low but i thought i would take a flier!
All dates in the WL would have to be available and you'd have to be the top person for each and every date. If you have extra points getting smaller chunks can be much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter