OK someone inspire me

Reddy

Scrapbooker
I haven't gotten a page done all week - something is really wrong

I did get Dumbo put together - needs some pen work ;(

Reddy - you have been working non-stop on these books for a few months now - maybe your mind and spirit just need to take a break! Do you have any other hobbies?

That's what I mentioned I am doing - some knitting instead of scrapping - good and refreshing to try something else.

You'll be back to it soon enough.....

I feel for you Reddy... I've been in the same slump... work a few and then off on a break for a bit.. I really need to get my mojo back.. I've got to accomplish alot before DS16 graduates...

LtM could have a point there, Reddy. I also crochet, stamp, and do paper crafts other than scrapping. Haven't scrapped a page since August, and most of them were pictureless mini albums to give away.

If you're looking for things to make SCAL files for, you may have to branch out from Disney . . . hello Kitty? My little Pony? Star Wars? National Parks? World Travel?

I been doing other things - I made me a skirt & purse & working on leg warmers (knitting these)
I did up a fall LO - so now I"m wondering if maybe I just don't have the paper that I"m needing for what I been trying to work on

so maybe I need to work on Frontierland instead of Cricus Area

That's a good idea Reddy.. maybe it's just the area that you need a break from..
If you want, you can drive up and go to the rest of the soccer tournament with me tomorrow we advanced... ;)

sb002-18.jpg

I think this needs something on the left hand side - not sure what - any ideas??

Reddy, do you have anything like Ropes... think the "barrel bridge" ropes... going up the side of the page...

or maybe paint something similar to Tom loves Becky...but put something about " I love my boys" in paint....

BTW: I love that LO...

Soccer season ended today with a third place win in tourney... the winds were wicked... my gosh... but at least it didn't rain til after the tourney ended and everyone got home.

BTW: I love that LO...

Soccer season ended today with a third place win in tourney... the winds were wicked... my gosh... but at least it didn't rain til after the tourney ended and everyone got home.

I'm glad you didn't get wet - 3rd is still pretty good
I'm thinking of getting out the Old West cart - that should have some great stuff on it - wanted sign & reg board sign - also a barrel - & catus that would be great on Big Thunder Mt (wagon wheel & whisky bottle too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter