ok.... So what happed to free credits?

StitchfansJr

<font color=red><marquee>Hold your head high heavy
my friend said she made a new account. She got NO CREDITS FOR MAKING A CHARCHER. And NO CLOTHES! She doesn't want to play games. So why did Staff take away new players clothes and credits? :confused3

thats weard but, it dose happen ask her to start a new acciunt if that does not work im not sure but ill try to do some reasurech for you. but in the meantime i think something was wornd with there server MABY. but im not 100% sure.

Are you sure?? I made a new mule today and still got the junk cloths and 200 credits as start out money the same as allways I just didn't get a message saying I got it like we used to.

Then added codes from sticky, mixed and played 1st song, Nedded on Jungle cruise, Visited NPC's etc, Now I have a good start on credit etc on my new avatar. Did your friend not know about the codes and other stuff?

Ouch that hurst nev happened to me before

:banana: :banana: :banana: DANCING BANANAS YOU SO BE QUIET!!

Credits are still there, just created a new character this morning. You start off with 200 credits and visit NPCs, play music and play games for first time credit bonuses. There is also a list of codes in the player's guide that gives out free credits. Check it out! :)

:confused3
PirateDaisy said:
Credits are still there, just created a new character this morning. You start off with 200 credits and visit NPCs, play music and play games for first time credit bonuses. There is also a list of codes in the player's guide that gives out free credits. Check it out! :)
ok This may sound stupid/dumb ? but what does NPC stand for? I thought new player something...

NPC stands for Non Playing Characters, ie Captain Blackheart, Esmeralda, Yeti, Dragon etc....

I haven't had that happen, but I set up an account at Disneyland for my brother once, and even though I had the black ears and free stuff and everything while I was at the park, I got home and it was all gone. :-(

If you got black ears and stuff at the park and got home and they were all gone, perhaps you forgot to quit the game when you walked off. I love it when that happens. All my best trades have come from trading with other people's characters who left the game on at an empty computer in the park. pirate: It's pirate month. Plunder and steal! pirate:

j/k

darkacre said:
If you got black ears and stuff at the park and got home and they were all gone, perhaps you forgot to quit the game when you walked off. I love it when that happens. All my best trades have come from trading with other people's characters who left the game on at an empty computer in the park. pirate: It's pirate month. Plunder and steal! pirate:
j/k

No, I'd logged out. It wasn't that it was just "missing" when I logged back in. I had to basically restart the whole part of registration where you pick out what your username will be. I assumed that it probably just didn't take. The computers there can kind of be a pain sometimes. Prior to VMK starting up, I'd stopped bothering with the computers in Innoventions because a lot of times there were quite a few messed up ones.

i cant even make a mule. after i enter in all the information in the registration page and then click go it just goes back to the registration page and there is nothing wrong with what i entered!! :furious: :badpc: i plan on creating a mule at disneyland when i go and hopefully i will still have my stuff. i think on a different computer it will work also. i also have a long lost character so technically i have a mule that i can never work with bc i forgot the password and i had to create another one and every time i enter all the information to get the password it says there is some kind of problem :furious: :badpc: i cant get the password anyways bc it emails it to you and i used our old email address on that one and my parents just changed it bc we started using another internet cable company or whatever. so i will never see my first character again.

StitchfansJr said:
my friend said she made a new account. She got NO CREDITS FOR MAKING A CHARCHER. And NO CLOTHES! She doesn't want to play games. So why did Staff take away new players clothes and credits? :confused3

It has happened to me before. Nothing you can do, just make a new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter