OK Since she didn't post it I will

ohhh.....that one is awesome some me more info.....and don't worry since all of our friends have left us.....and the babies had to go home, since they wanted to escape in the middle of the night.....and the campgrounds are basically empty....everyone is fair game here on out.....and the best part is we are going to start drinking on Mon. since our time is running out.....bigdaddyrog and bigdaddydisney are missed.....come and play in all our reindeer games

Is it monday already? :lmao:

I've tried to concoct a grey goose lemonade slushy this evening.. obviously I need more of it.

I made sense to me too, after I read it the second time.....GEEEEEZ, I really cant imagine you 2 drinking alcohol!!! I wish I could be there to witness this.......you girls are a trip without it!!! Hmmmm.....the boozed up blue haired hot babes zippin around the fort looking for an unlocked RV to TP!!!

Ya know...as a kid, we toilet papered everyones house that we knew, friend or foe.......but we NEVER EVEN THOUGHT about papering the INSIDE of someones place!!! GENIUS....sheer, maniacal GENIUS:)

I made sense to me too, after I read it the second time.....GEEEEEZ, I really cant imagine you 2 drinking alcohol!!! I wish I could be there to witness this.......you girls are a trip without it!!! Hmmmm.....the boozed up blue haired hot babes zippin around the fort looking for an unlocked RV to TP!!!

Ya know...as a kid, we toilet papered everyones house that we knew, friend or foe.......but we NEVER EVEN THOUGHT about papering the INSIDE of someones place!!! GENIUS....sheer, maniacal GENIUS:)

They are "devil women" my friend :scared:

That's why there's no retaliation planned. In a million years what would I do to retaliate?

I can think of nothing. They have to live with themselves lol. Isn't that punishment enough?

That's why there's no retaliation planned. In a million years what would I do to retaliate?

I can think of nothing. They have to live with themselves lol. Isn't that punishment enough?

I think its best just to take your lumps and move on Big "D"

donnie donnie donnie...... Didn't I tell the story here of the two men playing golf. You gotta represent man, represent.

Donnie hasnt posted in a while, I think he is hiding in the closet, scared like a little girl.

either that, or he's got a fake rock costume, and he's moving thru the fort in stealth mode.

I cant envision Donnie doing "stealth"

MrsGus kept saying she couldn't move her camper while we were there because Skeeter took the truck home. I was wondering how it would feel to come back to your site and find your camper has been moved to the overflow lot. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not that I would do anything like that.

MrsGus kept saying she couldn't move her camper while we were there because Skeeter took the truck home. I was wondering how it would feel to come back to your site and find your camper has been moved to the overflow lot. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not that I would do anything like that.

Did you ever stick your fork in the electrical outlet when you were a child, I imagine it going something like that !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter