OK.. Now I think I MAY have seen it all!

Nope, no way. And now knowing the name I wouLd run the other way. Good way to lose weight thinking about it.

Toilets are porcelain and so are some of your dishes. I think I would do it but would constantly have to work hard knowing that it is just another serving vessel and wasn't 'used' any other way.

I wouldn't go out of my way to try it, but it wouldn't bother me. They are just clean dishes in a novelty shape. It's a silly idea in my opinion, but if other people find joy in it, great for them.

How did I know this would be in Asia before I even clicked on the link?

Eh, I'd probably avoid the place because I don't like such gimmicks, but the thought of eating out of such a novelty dish doesn't bother me.

When I was college in the 1960's most of the fraternities had a toilet (not a functional toilet, thank goodness) that they served whatever "punch" they had made in. It didn't seem to be gross at the time (of course, having a couple cups of the "punch" did have the likelihood of skewing one's judgement....). I can only hope they were new toilets that they went out and bought.

Nothing new on this earth....

Well didn't Disney have the kitchen sink. Don't know bout your house but mine has a garbage disposal, we still tried one.

Dishes, meh. Wouldn't draw me in, but heave factor 0

If you ever been to a Bachelorette, those containers were way more, umm, gross. Lol!!

This is nothing... have you ever made/eaten "Litter Box Cake?" I made one for a Halloween party so I knew exactly what was in it, but I STILL couldn't eat it!

I mean, it's not a real toilet so what difference does it make what shape the dish is? I would eat it. No big deal, but then I also have no plans to go to Taiwan, China or Hong Kong.

I've seen this before on Instagram. Ok, I'll be honest... it was on Joey Fatone's IG page. Click if you want more pics: https://instagram.com/realjoeyfatone/ It's not a place I'd eat, but I'm not surprised that Joey loved it. He's always had that kind of sense of humor. :jester:

This is nothing... have you ever made/eaten "Litter Box Cake?" I made one for a Halloween party so I knew exactly what was in it, but I STILL couldn't eat it!

Yes, I have. And it was delicious!

sailorstitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter