ok, New ??'s why green mickey's

Queen2

Sometimes you will never know the true value of a
Ok,I've been on these boards almost three months. Really learning the lingo, after awhile they just click. ;)

This may sound dumb, :confused3 but why does everyone want to wear their lime green Mickey chips on board? I most have missed that link.

Ok, second ? for the life of me I can't figure out what OP stands for.

Tomorrow I'm really starting my countdown :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2:

Ok, let me try to answer these.

The Lime Green Mickeys show that you're part of the DIS community. Lime Green is the color of the DIS.

As for OP, it stands for Original Poster.

Alrighty then ;) :thumbsup2

Thank -you. I will wear my lime green Mickey. For 2 reasons DIs & tink fan :banana: :cheer2:

martinezfamily1126 said:
what are they and how do i get them?

Go to the paint section of Home Depot...it'll be REAL obvious!! :thumbsup2

Just to recognise other DISsers and so they can recognise you

Since lime green is the color DISers use to recognize each other many people use lime green ribbons or buttons on their purses, fanny packs or backpacks. When Home Depot came out with the paint chips in the form of Mickey's head many people took to using those as well. Some write their DIS name on them and laminate them to make luggage tags to put on thier backpacks. Others put magnets on the back and use them on their doors on the cruise. Still others use them in their scrapbooking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter