OK my transportation board pals--T minus 6 days and counting

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
for Debster's 1st trip of Winter '09. As some of you may recall, the past two years, I have had quite the adventures either getting to Florida, or getting home from Florida, due to snow and ice in the Northeast.

I'm almost afraid to type this, but long range forcasts :-)lmao: ) look to be pretty OK. If the weather looks like it's going to be dicey, we'll likely head to the airport early, and try to get out earlier.

I will pack my patience, common-sense, and chocolate in honor of Bavaria, and we'll hope for the best.

The question, as always, is: Will my 11YO DS get dinged for additional security or not? :confused3 :)

:)

No, your husband will be the source of all trouble.... :rotfl2:

And not to worry, I am not going to be anywhere near your start or end destinations so you will not experience ANY bad weather at all!

I'll be at home as well....so that should help. I'll be thinking good thoughts for you though. Now that I've had my own travel 'issues' I have a whole different outlook. So, only blue skies for the forseeable future, between here and the sunny south!!!

No, your husband will be the source of all trouble.... :rotfl2:

And not to worry, I am not going to be anywhere near your start or end destinations so you will not experience ANY bad weather at all!

OK Miss Smarty Pants--I actually JUST checked us in online, and was able to check us in, print boarding passes, and indicate that we were checking 2 bags. And there's no winter weather on the horizon tomorrow either. I won't quite know what to do with myself, if things continue to go smoothly. :lmao:

:rolleyes1

crasbb, CarolA, kaytieeldr and I have all kept quiet about our recent flying experiences. We would be delighted to let you post them as your own if you are looking to start an, er, 'interesting' thread!

crasbb, CarolA, kaytieeldr and I have all kept quiet about our recent flying experiences. We would be delighted to let you post them as your own if you are looking to start an, er, 'interesting' thread!

Nahhhhh, you can all keep them. I'll take a nice, uneventful journey this time.

I'm trying not to be called a poopyhead, thank you very much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter