OK...It's official, Ryno needs his very own Fan Club, who is with me!

Hey everyone. This is my first posting on the disboards! Yay! I just wanted to say thank you so much for all these kind words. I have been feeling a little down the last week or so. It was nice to come across this thread and see some positive words out there. I'm glad there are some laughs going around :). On a side note...does anyone know how to add a profile picture?? lol My technology skills are limited to video cameras. haha

Hey everyone. This is my first posting on the disboards! Yay! I just wanted to say thank you so much for all these kind words. I have been feeling a little down the last week or so. It was nice to come across this thread and see some positive words out there. I'm glad there are some laughs going around :). On a side note...does anyone know how to add a profile picture?? lol My technology skills are limited to video cameras. haha

Top right, hover over your screen name. Then click "Avatar" from the menu that pops up when you're hovering.

Welcome to the boards, Ryno! :D

Welcome to the boards!

Welcome Ryno *hands imaginary welcome to the boards kielbasa*

You really have been a great addition to the team, and I love hearing your funny little one liners and think you're doing an excellent job!!

Keep it up pal and eat some sesame cake!!

Welcome to the boards Ryno. Maybe one of the webmasters can give you that nice "Staff" badge. @WebmasterKathy @WebmasterMike

Welcome to the boards Ryno. Maybe one of the webmasters can give you that nice "Staff" badge. @WebmasterKathy @WebmasterMike

Who is this "Ryno" of which you speak? :rolleyes1

On a side note...does anyone know how to add a profile picture?? lol My technology skills are limited to video cameras. haha

You have a tumblr, but can't figure out where to change your avatar here?
Gorl..

Haha

Hey Ryno! Glad to see ya around. Wanted to say I've really enjoyed you on the shows, and also thanks for all the videos you've done for the DIS. They are really excellent- you are very talented, my good man!

Sunny, not to hijack the thread, but what part of KY are you from? Near Lexington, here...

Sunny, not to hijack the thread, but what part of KY are you from? Near Lexington, here...

About 45 minutes outside Paducah...wide spot in the road called Aurora. I'm actually closer to Murray, if you know where that is. We love the Lexington/Georgetown area, very beautiful!

Who's Eli? We hear this name but no context on who is it I'm assuming someone close to ryno?

Yeah, I keep forgetting to ask that here.
He always name drops him as if we know who he is.
I assume it's his boyfriend, but I used to think it was a nephew or brother.

These are very important thing we need to know :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter