OK, I'm calm now ...

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Went to WW for my weigh-in, beginning Week 7. I gained .8 pounds. :( I was doing really well up until now, weight loss wise. As it were, a few other people in my class gained as well (all of us under 1 pound, but we weren't a happy group), so the class was focused on that. I took listened and came up with some theories, which will hopefully pan out next week.

1 - I went to a buffet on Saturday and went way over my points. I've been compensating since then, and didn't realize it was already Thursday, which means I've been eating below my point range for almost a week.

2 - I'm not eating enough protein, and too many carbs. I have to get back to eating 4-6 ounces of protein per meal.

3 - I've was sick the last time I weighed in, and was probably dehydrated. The weight loss (7 pounds) may have been water.

4 - Kick my cats off my treadmill and start using it.

Anyone have any other advice?

Just this: gaining .8 pounds after such a tremendous loss is no big deal so don't sweat it. It's probably what low carbers call "false" weight anyway, fluid retention.

I'm proud of you. Imagine eating "under your points" for almost a week! You are a very determined person.

You're doing fine, sweetie. Next week that .8 pounds will be gone forever, I'm sure of it.

Katholyn

Good for you for looking into the why's and wherefore's. That said, take heart and begin again. Going out to the buffet was a break, and now you are ready to continue on. Drink your water, eat your points, and next week will be a different time. :)

Hey, FergieTCat!

Glad you have calmed down. I like that you made a list! You are holding yourself accountable and now you can decide what you are going to do different in order to have a loss instead of a gain!

.8 pounds is nothing to beat yourself up over! Everything is still in your control. Set up a structured system that works for you so you will know where every meal is coming from. If you "fall off" the plan one day, just get back to it the next day and stick to the plan (no more undereating!!) :)

You can do it! We are all here cheering you on!!!!!:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter