ok... I need some Help and advice!!

curtis01

Earning My Ears
We are planning our trip with 8 of us to Disneyland. We will be at DisneyLand on April 20-23.What will the crowds be like? We planned for a busy Sunday with the Cheerleaders there but how about Mon. Tues? Staying at the Comfort Inn Maingate Kids Suite. First off has anyone stayed there? Any comments would be great! Next we are using the City Pass from Costco. So that includes 1 MM entry Right? Also I read it includes The Toontown Morning thing also is that true? We have a Exchange Student with us so we want this to be a great time before he goes home!(GERMANY). Also, will we be able to catch the Light Parade? I really want to see that this time. We have a one year old baby girl and I was wondering about the Switch Pass. Is it only the rides with Fast Pass you are able to do the Switch Pass on?
One last thing, We want to do the Minnie and Friends Breakfast where do I get the tickets for that?
Thanks so much for your Help! I am not the greatest at the Disney thing but this trip is a total surprise for the kids so I want to make it the best I can!

That's a lot of questions all at once. I'll see what I can answer:

The Citypass includes one MM entry. It does not include TTMM (Toontown Morning Madness). You have to book a package through WDTC or AAA for that benefit.

The DEP should be running on weekends while you are there, so you only have Sunday night to catch it. It should run at 8:45 on Sunday night in DCA.

Child switch pass is offered on any ride where there is a height restriction.

You need to call Disney Dining (there's a stickie at the top of this page with Dining Info & phone number) to make PS ressies for Minnie and Friends Breakfast at the Plaza Inn. You can do that 60 days prior to your reservation day.

HTH!

Thank you for that information! Is there anyone else who can help? Please???????

Thank you for that information! Is there anyone else who can help? Please???????

Dangermouse answered most (all?) of your questions. I'm not sure what you are asking for (regarding other responses). I highly recommend you read (& maybe print) the stickys at the top of the first DL page from:

- Mary Jo's thread.

- HydroGuy's thread. (& within it 6-8 informative threads that are ESSENTIAL reading).

Have a great time planning a visit to Walt's park. :thumbsup2

I think the cheerleaders are supposed to be there until Monday according to the convention schedule, so it may still be a little crowded then. But hopefully by Tuesday, they'll be gone. I planned my b-day trip after the cheerleaders leave just in case.

I saw on another thread by Dangermouse that the event calendar for April was up so you can just go to http://disneyland.disney.go.com/disn...darMonthlyPage & type up your dates for the times for the shows during your stay. (thanks Dangermouse:thumbsup2 )

sorry, I can't give you any input about your hotel, i've never stayed there.

I'm the General Manager at CI Maingate. Let me know if you have any specific questions. Have you had a chance to look at the website for all the latest info on the hotel? It's located at:

http://www.ComfortInnMaingate.com

Just a couple of weeks ago we installed all new furniture. I'm still working on getting the latest pictures up as well. I posted a walking tour of the rooms that you can find at:

http://www.comfortinnmaingate.com/kids-suites.shtml

Hi ~

Just wanted to let you know we'll be there the same dates as you ~ I'm hoping for a quiet Tues & Wed, we're having brunch with Minnie & Friends Sun. at 10am. We'll attempt the Trifecta Sun night (DEP, Imagine & Fantasmic). We stayed in a kids suite at the Comfort Inn Maingate last Sept. my mom, sister, her son, my 2 kids and myself it was fine. I participated in an exchange program to Germany 10 years ago (WOW) we took my exchange partner to Jackson Hole/Yellowstone (I loved Germany and the other parts of Europe I saw) Have a great time.

Just a comemnt about the cheerleaders. They were there last week too when we were there. I honestly didn't see any affect they had on the crowd level, nor did I see/hear much of them. Many were at the HOJO's and that's the only time I saw floods of them. I wouldn't let any cheer conventions discourage anyone from going at that time.

Also, will we be able to catch the Light Parade? I really want to see that this time.

Well, because of the entertainment schedules, seeing Disney's Electrical Parade, will not allow you to see the fireworks (Remember Dreams come True) in its entirety. If the fireworks are a higher priority (and IMO they should be), I'd skip the parade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter