Ok, I need opinions...

la79al

DIS Veteran
We are making a Disney trip next June and I am still planning on getting the DDP, eating nicer meals together as a family is just special somehow. But here are my 2 questions...should I make my ADRs (when I can) to have my TS meals at lunchtime or dinnertime? Last year when we went we grabbed CS for lunch and had bigger meals for dinner and it worked out okay but we don't take hotel breaks during the day so I'm wondering whether the TS at lunchtime might be nice. Also, should I try to get as many character meals as possible? I had originally planned on Chef Mickeys and CRT but am wondering whether more is better or just overdoing it... If you were able to follow all of this, please give me suggestions...TIA

The one good thing about TS lunch is that the price is less, but since you said you would be on the DDP I would do TS for dinner. I think things would be to rushed and constantly looking at the clock to make a lunch ADR, unless you did maybe a late lunch (which could be a break and relax a bit). If you choose to do a lunch ADR and want a Character meal, I've heard great things about Crystal Palace. I'm no help huh? :teeth:

We used most of our TS for dinner last October. But we used one for breakfast at CRT. We did 2 character meals, CRT and Crystal Palace. Tried to get Liberty Tree for a 3rd character meal but it was full. So no, I don't think 2 is overdoing it at all!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter