OK here I go....My first ever TR! DAY 5 ON PAGE 21

:dance3:Yay!! This is all great news!!:dance3:

I know right? She lives in Napa so she is getting a ride to Sac on I-5 and we'll just pick her up and she will ride with us! The kids will be super excited and we are too, we got her another room, so the boys (DH, DS15 and DS12) and my BFF, DD8 and I will stay in the room next door...im excited because this will make for more space and two bathrooms! woohoo!!!! :banana:

I know right? She lives in Napa so she is getting a ride to Sac on I-5 and we'll just pick her up and she will ride with us! The kids will be super excited and we are too, we got her another room, so the boys (DH, DS15 and DS12) and my BFF, DD8 and I will stay in the room next door...im excited because this will make for more space and two bathrooms! woohoo!!!! :banana:

I am all for the two bathrooms. Your BFF and I are kind of town neighbors, I live about 20 or so miles from Napa. Beautiful town, with our six we do two rooms, we tried doing the suite thing and one bathroom just about kills me. Sharing a bathroom with that many people is just not fun. Have fun.

Cathy that's wonderful!!! Now you'll be EVEN!! :cool1:

The trip feels real when the package of goodies shows up at your door!! I'm excited for you!!! :banana:

Cathy that's wonderful!!! Now you'll be EVEN!! :cool1:

The trip feels real when the package of goodies shows up at your door!! I'm excited for you!!! :banana:

YES! I'm pretty sure you know how big of an issue that is for me! I cant stant being the one left out and I HATE leaving people out, now we are even again! woohoo! Yay for BFF's!
So from now on, thats how we'll refer to her, BFF! yay! her name is Natalie, but BFF works out for us!

Lemme see if Ive got a pic to post! brb!

OK a few pics, My BFF and I just this last January when I went to visit her in Napa. I was born and raised there and spent lots of time zooming up and down the bay area...I really miss my time there but wouldnt trade all that city life for the beautiful greenery and awesome schools here in Oregon. There are times that I wish I still lived by my BFF and still had my old job, but then I remember why I moved up here! :D
(sorry about the quality, we were out to dinner and used a cell phone in bad lighting!)
catandnat.jpg

And of course, our UPS delivery! that makes the trip so much more real!

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

Oh how exciting!!!!

I too, really don't like having an odd number of people. That's why the kid had to get two friends to go this time. HAHAHA:rotfl2:

How goes the rest of your preparations? I will pick up what is hopefully the last of the nonperishable (well, sort of..lol...cereal) items on my way home today. Then all I should need is fruit, hard boiled eggs, and milk.

We havent really done anything as far as preperation...not sure what to do, I usually just make lists and then the day or two before we leave I get everything together and pack it up...I did get some cereal and crackers that were taking for late night snacks, but not for breakfast, im too excited to eat at Mimis! I also need to print out our free breakfast coupon when the time gets closer! woohoo!

We havent really done anything as far as preperation...not sure what to do, I usually just make lists and then the day or two before we leave I get everything together and pack it up...I did get some cereal and crackers that were taking for late night snacks, but not for breakfast, im too excited to eat at Mimis! I also need to print out our free breakfast coupon when the time gets closer! woohoo!

I love Mimi's, there is one by our mall and every once in a while Scotty and I sneak over and have breakfast. I can make a meal out of their muffins.

I love Mimi's, there is one by our mall and every once in a while Scotty and I sneak over and have breakfast. I can make a meal out of their muffins.

That is soooo funny, I know exactly where that is, in fact, I got engaged in that parking lot over by the Red Lobster, with my first husband! too funny, back in 1995, LOL!

That is soooo funny, I know exactly where that is, in fact, I got engaged in that parking lot over by the Red Lobster, with my first husband! too funny, back in 1995, LOL!

Oh my gosh you're kidding. Small world!!

The kid and I love Mimi's too. We have one not too far from our house. Ironically, by the mall. haha

ok so I have read ur PTR and super excited for you!! it is making me get excited for my trip with one of my close friends who has never gone and is going solo without hubby and her 6 kids lol :) but enough about me though I so cant wait to read more :)

ok so I have read ur PTR and super excited for you!! it is making me get excited for my trip with one of my close friends who has never gone and is going solo without hubby and her 6 kids lol :) but enough about me though I so cant wait to read more :)

Oooh, that sounds like so much fun! I cant wait to take her and now having that extra room, that will be so much easier! Im super excited! Enjoy your trip, looks like we'll be there at the same time?!?! look for my LGMH! It will be on my lanyard! :dance3:

Oooh, I need to do the LGMH too. There are four of us that are members going to be going on our trip.

So today my DS15 tells me that he may not go with us, depending on his baseball practice schedule, I wish I had known this like oh I dont know, 3 months ago! I understand that he didnt know and wont know for sure until tomorrow but I am really looking forward to going with all three of my kids, we have never all gone together and I will be so crushed if he doesnt go, but hey, its freshman baseball so I understand....sorta :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter