ok, here are my dining reviews from last week....

Forever42 said:
If you want to resize the pictures, you can use a program (free to download/use) called Irfanview - http://www.irfanview.com/ . It's very easy to use.

Edit: it'll do batch operations, so you can resize many pictures at one time.
Thanks so much for this info!!

ohana question...the kids were eating off the skewers (well getting served off the skewers) and they brought the mac and cheese no extra charge...I thought it was one of the other, I didnt know they would switch up in the middle and not charge extra

tonga toast question...yes, its stuffed with banana

ohana question...the kids were eating off the skewers (well getting served off the skewers) and they brought the mac and cheese no extra charge...I thought it was one of the other, I didnt know they would switch up in the middle and not charge extra

tonga toast question...yes, its stuffed with banana

great reviews... thank you but now i'm starving... LOL! my 90 day mark is approaching rapidly and i am defintiely going to take some of your comments into consideration... appreciate the time you took! :flower:

Great reviews-THANKS!!!

I also agree with the kids meals, on our first trip our son was 8 but already well versed in fine food. On our third night we went to Le Cellier and they gave him the standard childs menu. He sighed-looked at the waitress and said "may I please have a real menu?" He then ordered the mushroom stuffed filet (medium rare of course)-the waitress raised her eye brow and looked at me. I told her it was ok. He ate every bite and even had desert. From then on out her ask for and ate off the adult menu. Oh-by the way he's now 15 and eats us out of house and home :) :) (we don't care-food is cheaper than medicine)

19 LONG days to go

Bill

Great reviews-THANKS!!!

I also agree with the kids meals, on our first trip our son was 8 but already well versed in fine food. On our third night we went to Le Cellier and they gave him the standard childs menu. He sighed-looked at the waitress and said "may I please have a real menu?" He then ordered the mushroom stuffed filet (medium rare of course)-the waitress raised her eye brow and looked at me. I told her it was ok. He ate every bite and even had desert. From then on out he always requested and ate off the adult menu. Oh-by the way he's now 15 and eats us out of house and home :) :) (we don't care-food is cheaper than medicine)

19 LONG days to go

Bill

Yes, the kids can eat from both. Adults can even get the kids fare if they really wanted to...just ask!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter