OK..another quick ING question...

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Chickysmom, Apr 18, 2006.

1. Chickysmom

Chickysmom Sadly....tagless

I finalized my first ING account today and sent out a referral to the hubby to open his. My question is...can I send a referral email to my own email account to for my DD12 to open her account? I would rather not send it to her email address but will if I have to to get the referral bonuses. I suppose I could always change her email to mine during the sign-up process to prevent that info from going to her email where I would never see it.....I will also have to attached her ING account to my checking account already being used on my ING account. Am I correct in thinking that because she is a new primary account holder that bonuses would still be given?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. staceyfe

staceyfe DIS Veteran

I referred my son, but never was able to get it to work online. I ended up calling and they had no problem giving me the $10 and him the $25.

4. Chickysmom

anyone else refer a household member online?

5. Jewel1310

Jewel1310 Mouseketeer

I referred my DS and DD but believe that I sent it to their e-mail address and had it forwarded to me.

6. my3kids

my3kids <font color=blue>Helpful Cruise Board regular!<br>

I referred all my children and used my email address for everyone. No problems. Every account got the bonus money it was due.

7. Chickysmom

YAY! I'm glad to hear this...I would rather that I receive these statements for obvious reasons...she'll be on her way with an ING soon!