OK. A stupid DIS question - How many days at DL?

I would say five days. I know a lot of people here say that is too much, BUT if you don't get to go all the time, five days. I have done mostly one and two day trips. That is not enough time. I wish I could do a five dayer. It would be heaven.

I was just there the first week of May with a friend. I arrived Sunday around 1:00, so that was a half day and then Monday to Thursday full days, left Friday morning. Both parks closed at 8:00 Monday to Thursday. It wasn't crowded so I think that was enough time at a leisure pace.

The Dobies like five nights, arriving around noonish the first day and leaving around noonish the last morning. This gives us four solid park days and plenty of time for everything that makes Dobies happy...

The choice is between 3 and 4 days. We will go commando-style just without a schedule.

My concern is that with only 3 days we will miss something because I want to make sure we have a good location for WOC and Fantasmic.

My wife wants the extra day to spend tooling around San Diego.

I would definitely do the 4, unless there is something really special your wife wanted to see in San Diego. You can just buy the three day and then if you decide you need another day you can upgrade your ticket there I believe.

I really think no matter how many days you go you will be missing out on some stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter