OHMYGOD - I forgot...

elisebutt

DIS Veteran
to get BT to sort us out a charge card for when we are over the pond. Does anyone know where i can get a phone card to use over there that gives me a decent amount of time for about a tenner. i have to get it tomorrow or at heathrow - Please help ASAP

i knew I'd forget something!!

Elise, most 7/11 stores over there sell phone cards for a fixed amount that are easy to use. I can't quite remember the denominations they use, but it is probably something like $10, $20, $30, etc.

Elise

There is a machine at Downtown Disney which we use. I think its AT&T. It'll take your credit card as well.

Its next to the toilets at the back of the big new pooh shop that extends thro to the sport shop ( I think)

David:)

"Its next to the toilets at the back of the big new pooh shop"

Thats taking merchandising to the limit I think!

we were offered one at the airport from Airtours and it seemed to be a pretty good deal - there's also loads of places that will sell you one on the internet - I did a search for phone cards and came up with 1000's - basically you pay them and they give you all the card details which you print, so you don't actually get a plastic card to carry around.

Bev

We brought an $5 AT&T from Wallmart ( they had other values too ) and made two resonable length calls back to the UK with some units remaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter