OHMYGOD - I forgot...

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by elisebutt, Mar 1, 2002.

1. elisebutt

elisebutt DIS Veteran

to get BT to sort us out a charge card for when we are over the pond. Does anyone know where i can get a phone card to use over there that gives me a decent amount of time for about a tenner. i have to get it tomorrow or at heathrow - Please help ASAP

i knew I'd forget something!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. SimonV

SimonV Proud to have called Bob Varley 'friend'

Elise, most 7/11 stores over there sell phone cards for a fixed amount that are easy to use. I can't quite remember the denominations they use, but it is probably something like $10, $20, $30, etc.

4. MickeyMcMouse

MickeyMcMouse <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.

Elise

There is a machine at Downtown Disney which we use. I think its AT&T. It'll take your credit card as well.

Its next to the toilets at the back of the big new pooh shop that extends thro to the sport shop ( I think)

David:)

5. Loftus

Loftus Don't vote...it only encourages them.

"Its next to the toilets at the back of the big new pooh shop"

Thats taking merchandising to the limit I think!

6. BevS97

BevS97 disney scrapper

we were offered one at the airport from Airtours and it seemed to be a pretty good deal - there's also loads of places that will sell you one on the internet - I did a search for phone cards and came up with 1000's - basically you pay them and they give you all the card details which you print, so you don't actually get a plastic card to carry around.

Bev

7. Kevin Gale

Kevin Gale Earning My Ears

We brought an $5 AT&T from Wallmart ( they had other values too ) and made two resonable length calls back to the UK with some units remaining.