OHANA'S Again Or Whispering Cannon ????

BABYJOSIE98

DIS Veteran
Our family will be spending one night at WL before our Feb 01 cruise on the Magic. Last year we ate at Ohana's and loved it so much!! It was the best food that I had the entire trip. This time since we will be at WL I was wondering if we should just hang out at our resort on Thursday night and try the restaurant there. We just loved Ohana's so much I can not imagine not eating there?? We are doing MK Friday and then heading to the port for the night. So we really only have Thursday night for dinner at WDW? What should we do????:confused: :confused:

Whispering Canyon can be fun, but you should be aware that it will be anything but quiet. WC is loud -- sometimes very loud, especially during peak times. It can be a lot of fun, but that depends a lot on your server.

Since you are staying only 1 night, I would go with what you know and are familiar with. On another trip when you have more time, you may want to explore.

I have not been to WC, but we LOVED Ohanas too. You have been there and you know you like it-- why risk going to a restaurant you may or may not like ;)

My vote is for OHANAS! :Pinkbounc

:D I was on Deb Wills site and checking out menu's. It would probably cost more to eat at Whispering Cannon? Ohana's is atleast a set price and you get the yummy pinnaple for dessert included. Not too mention the great view of the castle!!! Maybe if we get into town early enough we can atleast have a light lunch at the WL or a smoothy. I could make dinner ressie for Ohana's about 7:00. You guys are right!!! I just don't think we could go to WDW and not eat at Ohana's!!! Yum!! I am hungry just thinking about it. I hope we get an early early flight so we can check in by Noon!!!:cool: :cool: I know it is 5 months away,but I am loving all this planning!!;)

We were so sad to leave WDW. I loved that pineapple and caramel.

I wanna go back! :(

I used to love whispering Canyon.. but the last few years hey have changed seemingly all their recipes, not many, if any for th ebetter, and everything leaves a day long taste of Smoke in your mouth. If you, and you family enjoy this taste, which many, MANY people do, then its a great fun place.
Otherwise, You just cant go wrong with Ohana's especially if when you are there the fireworks are going on!!

TTFN
Pooh-Sized-DH

We just ate at 'Ohanas last week (our second time) and a great meal and a wonderful family evening.

It gets my vote!!!

Whispering canyons was great to have fun, but I do not think the food was that great.. corvair amy

Thanks everyone. See I had read some things lately about Whispering Cannon and it worried me. I will check the place out since we will be at WL,but I have decided that it will be dinner at Ohana's!!!!! I can't wait!!!:cool:

I think an added bonus at eating at 'Ohanas is that you could take the boat over. Anytime you can squeeze a boat trip in is good news to me. I think there are resort launches that go between the Poly and WL, but if not you can take the boat to MK, then the monorail to the Poly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter