ohana s and new time good or bad

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
I changed my Ps to Ohana's for the 1,324 time and made it for 6:20 for 7 wishes...does this sound feasible it's for Jan so hopefully there will not be an enormous wait to get in. any thoughts or suggestions ( they had them lots earlier but nothing closer to 6)

I called and got my Ohana PS today. I requested a seating so that I could see Wishes after. The CM was super nice (kenny) and he said that 5:00 was a good time. It's our first night in town and we wont be going to a park, and with a 2yo DD 5:00 worked good. So, for both our sakes, I hope we did good!

Good luck.
Deedee

Jann
I just did the same time Wed. it was perfect. Got seated in about 2 minutes. We didn't tell my niece and nephew about the fireworks they were thrilled.

i have had it for ( no joke)5,5:30. 5:50 and 6, now 6:20..the last was 5:30 that I changed since wishes is 7 and I was afraid we'd be done before 7 but maybe not early enough to get to the beach towatch since I am not really sure how far a walk it would be.... and now hope we will be seated by 7.....talk about "wishes"! well if it doesn't work out this time it's a good excuse to go again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter