Ohana recipes?!

thebecka

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know where to get the recipe for the amazing salad dressing at O'hana?! I just went for the first time on Wednesday and must have the recipe..... yummmmmmmmm!!!

Does anyone know where to get the recipe for the amazing salad dressing at O'hana?! I just went for the first time on Wednesday and must have the recipe..... yummmmmmmmm!!!

It's on Allears. I've considered making it but havent. It's soooo good!

I love this dressing. I asked for it while we were there, and they were happy to give me a copy :)

'Ohana: Honey Lime Dressing

1/2 cup honey
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup lime juice
1/4 cup diced white onion
1 cup canola oil

Place first 6 ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. With the food procssor running, slowly drizzle in canola oil until well blended.

Mmmmm that sounds delicious! I've never eaten there and was already dying to do so...now just more so! ;) Thanks for sharing, I'll have to give this a try!

Thank you everyone!!! I'm so excited and can't wait to try out the recipe.
So glad to be home it was so hot in Orlando... I need that A.C. Whew!!:worship:

I just wanted to say thank you for the salad dressing recipe... I made it today and it's wonderful!

I love that you can actually taste a bit of a bite from the onion...

I've never had the salad at O'hana, is it just a regular mixed greens salad, or is it something special?

Anyway, I used it with fresh greens and tomatoes from the garden just now and loved it. I don't usually like sweet dressings (I usually stick with lemon, oil, salt and pepper) but I'm sold on this one!

:cutie: <--my happy tomatoes! :laughing:

Thanks again! :flower3:

I use the recipe but instead of whit onion I use purple (lil sweeter). It does make the dressing pink.

I don't know if they still offer them, but try and find the recipe for the green beans. If there is not one, just sautee fresh green beans in a little sesame oil, soy sauce and chopped garlic. My family loves them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter