Ohana, potatoes are back??

MickeyNicki

It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a
Allears has an updated menu with the potatoes listed not the noodles, can anyone confirm this?

According to the updated menu's they are back! I can't wait to have them in November!

Oh this will be my first trip to WDW and I have 2 ressies for Ohana dinner and O have I heard sooooooo much about these potatoes, I know I make a mean cheese potato and want to see if Ohan's can top mine,I heard so many people complaning that these potatoes were gone! This lets's me know that Disney has their ears :earsboy: on and open, :rotfl2: Now if this is true we can do the Potatoes are back danceparty: Kimmie

Though I haven't tried the noodles... and would have liked too... I LOVE THE POTATOES!

I just got off the phone with Disney Dinning Line and ask the CM to check if the maui scalloped potatoes are back, she asked me what date was my dinner ressie and I told her I had 2 one for Sept 5th & Sept 9th she checked and confirmed that they are on the menu! Thought you guys would want to know that! I will call later on tonight and ask again, I am just like that I always like to ask the same questuion to different people! Consistency always helps me feel better!:)

I just got off the phone with Disney Dinning Line and ask the CM to check if the maui scalloped potatoes are back, she asked me what date was my dinner ressie and I told her I had 2 one for Sept 5th & Sept 9th she checked and confirmed that they are on the menu! Thought you guys would want to know that! I will call later on tonight and ask again, I am just like that I always like to ask the same questuion to different people! Consistency always helps me feel better!:)

Oh I sooooo hope the CM was right!!:banana:

aw man.. I really wanted to try them in May and all they had were the noodles (which were good by the way!) .. I hope they still have them in September 2009 when we go back.. *crosses fingers* :yay:

Aw man ... I didn't even consider getting ADR's there because of the noodle thing - great to hear that the potatoes are back but our ressies for this trip are set!

Excellent! I've made them at home a bunch of times and was hoping I'd be able to get the real thing in August

I was wondering the same thing. YAY! I was going to cancel my reservation, but I'm feeling better about it now!

So glad they're back! Haven't tried them yet, but I can't wait to. Now... if we can just get the maple BBQ filet back at Le Cellier, we'd really be in business!

If this is true, then I'm thrilled!:cool1:

I was so sad to see that they were replaced by noodles earlier this year, but we were willing to at least try the noodles, so we made an ADR there for December 10th. But maybe.....hopefully.....our beloved potatoes are BACK!!!!:yay:

Ohhhh sweet!!! I never had the famous potatoes..we were there in May and had the noodles.I liked them..can't wait to try the Potatoes though!

They were still serving the noodles on the 4th. Thumbs up to the return of the taters. :thumbsup2
29ehws9.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter