Ohana noodles??

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by SPOERLX3, Aug 16, 2011.

1. SPOERLX3

SPOERLX3 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if you can get the noodles they serve at O'hana at any quick service location? These are my favorite so I was hoping we could get them somewhere besided O'hana. If not, I may have to take a previous posters suggestion and have a date night with just me and DH at O'hana. :lovestruc

I see Stir Fried noodles on the menu at Captain Cooks but not sure they are the same as what is offered at O'hana. Has anyone had these? any pictures?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

No the ones at Capt Cooks arent the same.. They are closer to the noodles at Kona..

I was all prepared to hate the noodles when they changed to them from the Maui potatoes but I have to admit.. I love them!

4. Nadjalu

Nadjalu DIS Veteran

Sorry I don't think those are offered anywhere but Ohana. I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

5. Coconuts

Coconuts DIS Veteran

Ooooh I love those noodles!:love: Can't wait to get back to Ohana.:banana:

6. rcraw45425

rcraw45425 <font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with

We've been through all of 'Ohanas starch offerings, lo mein, fried rice, scalloped potatoes, back to the lo mein. My younger daughter ate nothing but plates of those noodles on our first visit when she was a year old. I wish there was another place to get them as our last three visits we've been unable to snag a reservation

7. LittleStinkerbelle

LittleStinkerbelle DIS Veteran

Not a Disney option - but just wanted to chime in and say the kids lo mein plate at PF Changs tastes just like the 'Ohana noodles to us. Figured I'd put that out there for all the noodle fans wanting a fix at home.:goodvibes

8. rcraw45425

rcraw45425 <font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with

Thanks, a two hour drive beats a six and a half hour one!

9. SPOERLX3

SPOERLX3 DIS Veteran

well...........it looks like we will be having a date at O'hana during our trip.:lovestruc

PF Chang is my favorite place in the world to eat so I will try them next time I am there. Thank you for that bit of info! :worship:

Thank you all my disboard friends for your help

10. bluejasmine

bluejasmine DIS Veteran

I adore PF Changs version of General Tso.. The closest one is three hrs away BUT one is opening up here in a few months!! :banana: I cant wait!