'Ohana kids alternative dinner menu

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by mommys3, Jun 21, 2013.

1. mommys3

mommys3 Disney Or Bust

I was wondering if anyone knew what the options are for kids if they choose not to eat what is usually served? I'm sure my 4 year old dd would be willing to try what is put in front of her, but I just wanted to know what the other options were. Thank you!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tluvstink

tluvstink DIS Veteran

I'm not %100 positive but I believe you can order off the Kona kids menu but you would still pay the 'Ohana price. :)

Terri

4. RachaelA

RachaelA DIS Veteran

DD was offered Mac & Cheese, a hot dog or one other thing that I can't remember. We chose the mac & cheese.

5. mommys3

mommys3 Disney Or Bust

Thank you. I realize we still have to pay the regular kids price, which is why I want her eat LOL!

Awesome...she lives off of mac & cheese so she will be happy!

6. MeeskaMooskaMickey

MeeskaMooskaMickey Mouseketeer

When our server realised that my son hadn't eaten anything he offered him a hot dog and fries....it was a very basic small hot dog but at least my son didn't leave hungry. Also gave him a bowl of vanilla ice cream with mickey sprinkles for dessert.

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

7. Maya Reese

Maya Reese Earning My Ears

Our 3 year old daughter wasn't eating, so the waitress offered up several kid friendly choices-she ended up getting nuggets and fries. We didn't have to ask-one of our best dining experiences at Disney!