Ohana,is my Resv. to late for Charaters?

desnda93

Earning My Ears
Hello All,

I have a 1030am breakfast reservation, but I am worried we may not see characters that late. Will we see them? Do they come that late? I have never been.

Thank you all in advance,

Destiney:)

Breakfast is until 11:00. I think you should still be able to meet characters.:thumbsup2

Even with the very last seating time you will see the characters at a character meal. We often go for the last available breakfast as we aren't hungry very early in the morning, and then it serves as brunch -- a large lunch-time meal but with the breakfast foods we love! We always see the characters, and often have better interaction as the restaurants aren't as full at that time. :thumbsup2

We were the very last seating at 10:55 last week. In fact, they didn't sit us until almost 11:30. We were one of the very last tables left in the restaurant and the characters were still walking around. I think we may have even had more time because there was not pressure for them to make the rounds. Food was coming out fresh as well. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter