Ohana for Breakfast Question

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by pegrad1, Mar 13, 2013.

1. pegrad1

pegrad1 Earning My Ears

We are having breakfast one morning at Ohana. Do they give you a lei or is the character interaction kind of a trade-off? Is the lei just a dinner thing & the characters just a morning thing?
    This breakfast is just one of a few surprises I have in store for my teens!
    I got Character's in Flight Groupons & the day we leave they get to para-glide(?) I think that's what it's called anyway!
    p/s: DIS Boards has been a blessing in my nine months of vacation planning! Thank you all!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. OMGIMGOING

OMGIMGOING Earning My Ears

Yes they do in fact give u them at breakfast as Well as dinner.

4. 3Rouselings

3Rouselings Counting down to our third trip May 2015!

:goodvibes I couldn't imagine trying to plan a trip with the DIS!

5. serene56

serene56 DIS Veteran

We ate breakfast at Ohana on a Sunday for labor day weekend.
    We did not get a Lei.

Kids participate in a parade that is done on the hours and at 30. so if you get seated at 10 after you just missed the parade.

Do not think teens would be interested in the parade though

I would not buy this. This attraction is very weather sensitive. It may not feel windy out, but they will ground the balloon because of high wind and you could be out of luck.

6. jordanri

jordanri Earning My Ears

last two times i went to o'hanna for breakfast there were lei's. you get them when you take the optional picture. if for whatever reason you can't get one there, in the morning curbside has them as you enter the hotel and you can always ask the front desk for them!

7. jennynwdw

jennynwdw Earning My Ears

Ohana is my favorite character breakfast! The food is yummy and you don't have to serve yourself at a buffet! You should get a Lei at breakfast. We did.

8. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

moving to the Restaurants board

9. pegrad1

pegrad1 Earning My Ears

Thank goodness mine are pretty laid back. They certainly won't mind the parade & will probably think it's cute. I can tell you one thing for sure, they wouldn't even think of participating! :laughing:
    I think they will enjoy the atmosphere but more than anything my son will appreciate the not so feminine characters since we are already doing Cinderella's Castle & Park Fair.

The price for the Groupon for the balloon was pretty good & I figured there will be one day we can go for it. If not, not much was lost. I like to be educated on what to expect, so I appreciate the input. Fortunately, I try not to sweat the small stuff! :cool1:

Thanks everyone for the great responses! Love the DIS!!

10. lemondog

lemondog <font color=darkorchid>My twins fight over who too

We have eaten breakfast at 'Ohana every trip and always gotten leis.