Ohana early breakfast from AKL

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by whalenj, Aug 20, 2011.

1. whalenj

whalenj Mouseketeer

Would it be possible to get to an early morning breakfast (Ohana - 7:35) from the AKL using Disney transportation? Does transportation run that early? Would I have to rent a car?

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. vettegirl

vettegirl Dole Whip Queen

You should be able to take a bus for the magic kingdom which will be running buses for the breakfast inside the park.

4. heatherandnick

heatherandnick DIS Veteran

Good luck with this. We did it last year and the travel time took SOOOO much longer than we had anticipated (monorail issues from MK to Poly). I would allow 1-1 1/2 hours to get there. It is impossible to predict how long it will take. You may want to just cough up the $15-20 for a cab ride. We ended up doing that from AKL to Beach Club for a super-early breakfast and it was worth every penny.

5. pixarmom

pixarmom DIS Veteran

I'll second the suggestion for a cab. I'm very loyal to Disney transportation and use it whenever possible. Breakfasts in the parks, we'll take the Disney bus. But getting to Ohana breakfast from anywhere other than a monorail resort, we take a cab.

6. Daisy-J&D

Daisy-J&D DIS Veteran

If you have a car can you park at other resorts if you have an ADR?

7. cappucinno

cappucinno Earning My Ears

we have an 8.35 Ohana res and are staying at POp movies...do you think we'd need to cab it as well? I would think people would heading to be at the park openings anyway and everything would be running by then. Thanks.

8. StitchyPoo81

StitchyPoo81 Cant get enough of DisneyWorld

we also have reservations at Ohana at 7:35am seeing it take forever to get there in the morning we are going to use our rental car. But is TTC open that early in the morning ?