Ohana dessert question.

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by Ash aka sky, Jul 14, 2008.

1. Ash aka sky

Ash aka sky Guest

I have called everyday for over a week now trying to get ADR at Ohana's for our Dec trip so far no luck! I have never eaton there but have heard the bread pudding is to die for.

I know this is family style meal with everything included for 1 price, my question is, if I am unable to get an ADR can I buy just the dessert to go?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lynn5700

Lynn5700 <font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>

Hmm I'm not sure...Are you staying at the POLY?? Umm I would call the restaurant and ask. it doesn't hurt to ask.

4. Lynn5700

Lynn5700 <font color=darkorchid>WOO HOO I will be there<br>

Oh and BTW it is good!!! keep calling so you can get an ADR..I would call like everyday lol. We love Ohana's.

5. lurkernj

lurkernj DIS Veteran

Don't know first hand, but I've read that people dining at Kona have requested and gotten the bread pudding from O'hanas.

6. JoePa4Ever

JoePa4Ever DIS Veteran

We ate at Ohana for the first time last year & really enjoyed our meal. My DW raved about the bread pudding dessert. I'm not sure if you can get the dessert to go :confused3

7. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

You know I always wondered about that.....I would love to go to Kona but get Ohana dessert :goodvibes

8. hildarumpole

hildarumpole DIS Veteran

If you're looking for awesome bread pudding, Raglan Road serves some that is so good, it's addictive. I've had the Ohana bread pudding. It's fine, but it doesn't measure up to Raglan Road's.