O'hana Breakfast

I don't think you'll be disappointed here. Food is good and the character interaction is as well. Plus, it has a nice atmosphere. The juice is awesome. Can't remember what it was called. It wasn't plain 'ol orange juice though. Enjoy!

we went in 05 before Lilo and Stitch were there and LOVED it, good food, good charachter interaction. When we were there it was pretty quiet, we had an early ADR and there was only 1 other family in our section. We got to see the characters about 3 times each before we left, but by the time we left it was super busy.

This is one of the only things my nephew asked if we could do again. He was 5 when we went and he still talks about Ohana's almost everyday:rotfl: so we'll be going back next month. He's excited to see Stitch, and so am I:lovestruc he's one of my favorites. This time we'll be a group of 12, so it should be a lot of fun

We do it every trip. The views/atmosphere are great because there's so many windows. The food is great. And so are the characters.

Not only was it the best character meal we did it was the favorite part of our trip last year! It is the one meal I would not miss at all! The food was great, character interaction great, you will not be disapointed especially if your kids like Lilo and Stitch, and come on who dosent love Mickey and Pluto? I will also agree with some previous posts, the juice and bread is wonderful, we loved the pineapple bread soooo much that when we had breakfast at Kona another day we asked if they could bring us some of the bread from Ohana... and she got us some and didn't charge us!!! I give breakfast at 'Ohana two thumbs up :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 and six dancing banannas:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:)

I cannot wait to try it next month...I was reading lots of reviews about how good it is and since we are staying at the Poly it is a no brainer for us...plus we can get in at 7:30 and get done early to hit the parks at rope drop

We were there a couple of years ago and it was great. My eldest son was 3 at the time and loved it. We went right when they opened so we got a LOT of attention from the characters. Mickey took my son to the window and showed him the castle at the MK and let him sit on his lap. All of the characters came by 2-3 times at least.

The food was good, not stellar, but delicious. Good eggs, okay waffles (cute shape), not big bacon eaters. Loved the POG juice.

I cannot wait to try it next month...I was reading lots of reviews about how good it is and since we are staying at the Poly it is a no brainer for us...plus we can get in at 7:30 and get done early to hit the parks at rope drop
We have a 7:50 breakfast ADR in three weeks. Hopefully we will be able to hop on the monorail and make Epcot in time for 9:00 rope drop.

We loved O'Hana's breakfast. I would definately not hesitate to go back.

I agree, we were there on the 4th of July and it was absoultely delicious!! :lovestruc We really enjoyed it and were very glad we had an early ressie because he line to get in on the way out was quite long.

We will be at WDW in 4 weeks :banana: :banana: cant wait. We will be with a grand gathering group of 12. We will be staying at POP.The breakfast with Lilo and Stitch is great we were able to do this for the first time in May 2006 and really enjoyed it. As previously said the character interaction is GREAT :) . The food was good we are not big breakfast eaters so what we had we enjoyed. I think this was better than a buffet and the price seems great compared to some of the other bk buffets.

I have a question for all the disney veterns or anyone who can help me since we are staying at POP we will have to take the bus to MK and catch the monarail to the POLY we have ressies for 9:20 what time do you think we should leave our room at POP to make it there by 9:10 showing up early would be nice since we are usually late.

The rest of our gang is staying at the POLY so they are in good shape.

Thanks for your help :dance3:

DH :happytv: ME :surfweb: DS :cool2: DD :cheer2:

We will be at WDW in 4 weeks :banana: :banana: cant wait. We will be with a grand gathering group of 12. We will be staying at POP.The breakfast with Lilo and Stitch is great we were able to do this for the first time in May 2006 and really enjoyed it. As previously said the character interaction is GREAT :) . The food was good we are not big breakfast eaters so what we had we enjoyed. I think this was better than a buffet and the price seems great compared to some of the other bk buffets.

I have a question for all the disney veterns or anyone who can help me since we are staying at POP we will have to take the bus to MK and catch the monarail to the POLY we have ressies for 9:20 what time do you think we should leave our room at POP to make it there by 9:10 showing up early would be nice since we are usually late.

The rest of our gang is staying at the POLY so they are in good shape.

Thanks for your help :dance3:

DH :happytv: ME :surfweb: DS :cool2: DD :cheer2:

We just did this in June and yes, I would take the bus to MK, then hop on the monorail to Poly. EPCOT was having EMH that morning, but the MK bus came first, so we jumped on there and cut out a few minutes.

We always leave the resort at least 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours prior to our ressie, so if anything happens, we are early not late. When we have arrived early, we checked in and were usually seated early too.

Suzanne

I'll be the dissenting voice and say it was not our favorite. First of all, we got there to check in and the lobby area was mobbed. We waited way past our ADR time (which was before 9:00). My oldest did not care for the way everything came in the same skillet and did not like the scrambled eggs or the sausage or the potatoes. I don't like eggs at all, so I had sausage (which I liked very much) and Mickey waffles. We did like the fresh fruit. The character interaction was OK but seemed rushed. The waitress seemed hurried and we barely saw her.

I asked my son if he wanted to go here again this year and he said no. It has the dubious distinction of joining H&V on our "not repeating" list this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter