• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ohana Breakfast with no reservation?

TheLittles

Mouseketeer
Can you go to breakfast and not have an ADR? I really want to go during my December trip and breakfast for all mornings I am there are booked. Can we go and wait? Is that allowed?

You can walk up and ask, but have a backup plan in case they say no. They don't hold tables back for people without ADRs.

I would try the ADR finder on Touring Plan's site, it found two ADRs for our June trip. Also, keep checking for an ADR as people change their plans all the time, including the day before.

You need an ADR to eat. If they had room you could book it. Keep trying as folks do cancel.
You can try a walkup but they often just turn folks away

If I were already at the Poly for some reason, I’d drop by and see if they could work me in but I would not make a trip over there without an ADR. I make ADRs all the time on the fly. I was just at the World a few weeks ago and made a same day ADR for ‘Ohana Breakfast. There were multiple times to choose from.

Keep checking, things open up all the time.

I agree with The TP reservation finder we are in December as well and it helped us with Ohana and Chef Mickey breakfast among others

You can try to walk up but it will be unlikely. If you do I suggest you go when they open. If not have Kona as a backup- if you can’t get an ADR for there, it will be easier to walk up.

With the MDE App you can make reservations anytime throughout your tip even 10 minutes in advance so I would just keep trying. If you take a chance and just head to the resort you can keep Kona Café or Captain Cook's as a backup plan. Tonga Toast at either will fulfill your sugar allowance for the rest of your trip. :)

Most breakfast times are booked today. Early December was once less busy...not so true as it was 10 years ago. Add in some weeks in December is Free Dining, so plan on needing an ADR. Just remember, not everyone who books a trip can make it for various reasons. So if not available, keep trying. Remember 45 day mark is where final payments are required and results in some people needing to delay their plans for another year...which could be good for you in trying to get an ADR. Also all ADR are made with a credit card, so people will need to cancel their ADR before 24 hours...

This place is usually packed with no room for walk ins. You could always try but I wouldn’t make a special trip there to find out. And unless you are a huge Stitch Fan I’d find a better option.

Keep trying even when you get there. We picked up a last minute reservation the night before one night and the kids loved it! As adults we thought the food was decent and I liked that it was family style so I didn't have to trapse kids up to a buffet.

You need an ADR to eat.
Technically you dont need an ADR to eat there. You could walk up, and IF they have a table, they will seat you. Chances are slim, BUT its not entirely impossible. It has happened before. I've been successful walking up to many "high demand" restaurants.

OP, I would continue looking for ADRs. Look daily, several times a day if you can. If you're persistent enough you should be able to get something. It works for me anyway. :) Even for the most difficult ADRs. And i agree that subscribing to Touring Plans is a great idea. I snagged an ADR that way. Good luck!

As many have said use touringplans adr finder and for a simple reason overbookers. There are a lot of people out there who cannot decide where to eat 180 days out. So they book 3 or more different restaurants while they make up their minds and then a few days from eating they cancel the losing restaurants making some late minutes slots open up at a lot of the more desirable places.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter