Ohana Breakfast Menu changed?

redoschi

Mouseketeer
Hi!

I've never been to Ohana and was looking forward to our ADR next January, but I was looking over some menus (again!) tonight and noticed that waffles are no longer listed both at the wdwinfo dining page and at Allears. Does anyone know if they removed them from the menu?

Any other changes that I didn't notice? :confused3

Another thing about Ohana that I was wondering but hadn't asked yet: do they offer other juice options or just POG and Orange? Because I don't like Orange juice and I'm not sure about POG. Do they offer regular Pineapple juice for example instead of just as a part of POG?

Thanks!

Our last trip was in February and they only had orange juice and the POG. My sister doesn't like either but that's all they had.

Can't help you about the waffles but I've never known a character breakfast at WDW not to have the Mickey Waffles so I'd be surprised if they're not available.

Hi!

I've never been to Ohana and was looking forward to our ADR next January, but I was looking over some menus (again!) tonight and noticed that waffles are no longer listed both at the wdwinfo dining page and at Allears. Does anyone know if they removed them from the menu?

Any other changes that I didn't notice? :confused3

Another thing about Ohana that I was wondering but hadn't asked yet: do they offer other juice options or just POG and Orange? Because I don't like Orange juice and I'm not sure about POG. Do they offer regular Pineapple juice for example instead of just as a part of POG?

Thanks!

Was there this week, and they still have the Mickey waffles. You can see someone making them when you walk into the restaurant. They bring out the platter and come around with the waffles.

We love the POG. It's very sweet and doesn't taste like orange juice.

I'll surely have to try the POG juice (my fiancee will surely love it!) and I'm happy to know that the waffles are still there. :cool1:

Most of the breakfast retaurants offer cranberry juice and tomamto juice but you may have to ask for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter