Ohana breakfast at 10:05 or 10:50?

Discussion in 'Disney Restaurants' started by momto3boysillbe, Feb 15, 2013.

1. momto3boysillbe

momto3boysillbe Mouseketeer

I have to pick and I can't decide. My thinking is that if we get up early that day we can head over to MK and do a few things and then over to Ohana. But, with the 10:50 reservation I don't want to miss any of the characters and I want hot Mickey waffles! Anyone done this late slot and it works out well for them?

2. PictureJumpr

PictureJumpr At Least 'til it Rains

We are perpetual 10:45ers.

Never had any problems - actually, as it starts to thin out, your server and the characters will have more time and attention for you.

The food is always good.

3. Bearybear

Bearybear A firm believer in the unbelievable

We have a 10:50 ADR specifically because we want to do MK at RD, then have a nice breakfast. I figure we might even get a FP before we leave to use after breakfast.

4. momto3boysillbe

momto3boysillbe Mouseketeer

Thanks for the reply. We did Tusker House late last Oct. and I felt rushed when they started putting the lunch food out so it wasn't as enjoyable as I had hoped. Since we've had lunch there before a few times we mainly wanted breakfast. I didn't think it would matter as much at Ohana since they don't serve lunch.

That's pretty much what I wanted to do as well. We'll be there the week after Easter and I'm hoping we'll make it to MK early at least a couple of days so I thought Ohana would be a nice break when the masses start pouring in.