Ohana ADR and MNSSHP

fan_of_small_world

<font color=3333FF>I have never seen the Tiki Room
I have ADRs for Ohana at 5:15 on 10/24 . We're planning to park at the Poly, eat, change into costumes (after dinner, since DS and DD tend to "wear" their food when it's finger food!), and then take the monorail over to MNSSHP. After Hallowishes, we'll take the monorail back to the Poly, get our car, and head back to our hotel (on-site).

my questions are...

have I planned enough time between dinner and MNSSHP?

will we be able to leave our car at the Poly that long since we're not staying there?

if we can't leave our car at the Poly, how early should we park the TTC to take the monorail to the Poly to make our ADR time?

Thanks in advance! I'm so happy to have found this board. It's really helped me plan our vacation!!!

You will be allowed only three hours maximum parking at the POLY.. if you leave your car longer, it might get towed away. I suggest parking in the regular lot and taking the monorail.

YOu should have enough time to finish dinner and get over to MNSSHP by a little past 7.

:thumbsup2

Thank you! :goodvibes

I thought there might be a time limit, so now I know to adjust our plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter