Oh Wow...less than 2 months

Syrreal

DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>I just prefer havin
Who else will be at the World March 1-5????

I'll be there :) The theater conference I'm presenting at is in Orlando and guess where I'll be when I'm not at the conference!!!!

::MickeyMo
:banana:

We will be there 2/25-3/4! Can't believe how quickly it is coming!!!

What do you think about the crowds for that week? I am hearing mixed reviews with Mardis Gras being that week. Last time we went the 2nd week in September and had the place to ourselves...pretty sure it won't be the same on this trip!

Have a magical trip!

I'll be there too! At the conference and everything! Where are you staying? I'm staying on property, of course. Are you doing the La Nouba thing? :hyper:

firefly72- To tell you the truth, I never worry about the crowds. It's one of those things that I know there will be crowds at WDW (pretty much any time you go you will hit a crowd at some point) and, in general, they don't really bother me. :)

SeaChristine- of course I'm doing the La Nouba thing!!! :) and staying at POR. <east side...west side...riverside...at the PO-PO>

March 2 - 12 at the Swan. If you're in World Showcase mid afternoon on any of those days, stick your head in the Rose & Crown in England and say 'Hi' to the rogues pictured below.

Bill From PA

Syrreal,
I'm staying at POR too! Small world, isn't it? We really should get together at some point. Maybe you'll catch a panel discussion while you're at SETC?

SeaChristine- actually, I am presenting a panel discussion!!!

Bill-- you never know ;) just might stop by

Syrreal,
I'm presenting a panel too! We really need to exchange info. I wasn't planning to hit many seminars, but I'll definitely try to make it to yours. Would you be up for lunch any of those days? I don't mind playing in the parks alone, but a lunch buddy is always nice.

actually, there is a "swashbuckling" workshop that I am interested in doing but for the most part I am just planning on playing.
Lunch sounds like fun :)

We are all almost at the 1 month mark... YAY!!!
Anyone else joining our list?

Yes! I'll be there too! And at the conference! I can't believe it's so soon. Is it too early to start packing?

Wow...lots of people going to SETC!!! Didn't think as many dissers would be there!
:)

DIS MEET????

I can't believe that it's less than a month now!!

Already have all my ADRs done... how about you guys?

I've got ADRs taken care of too! Can't wait! I'm hitting San Angel, Boma's, Le Cellier, O'Hana. . . Where are you going?

Caylin...That is too funny... I am hitting the same places!!!!!
I'm doing le cellier really late in the day so that I can get out after illuminations and have all of epcot to myself :) :)

Who on here is going during their spring break?? :crowded: (April 16-22) I am, we will be leaveing on Good Friday and checking in on the April 16 at the Pop Century......I'm so freakin excited!!! We'll be there for 5 days and we have the dining package.
:banana: :bounce: :woohoo: :yay: :cheer2: pirate: pixiedust: :dancer: party: :jumping1: :hyper2: :jumping2: :dumbo: :earsboy: ::MickeyMo :hmghost: :smickey: :donald: :goofy: :mickeybar :mickeyjum :moped: :cool1: :thumbsup2

I'm not going to be at the parks in April, only Mar. 1-5 at the moment. . .

Syrreal, I'm doing a late Le Cellier too! I love having EPCOT empty when I leave. It's kind of like having your own personal theme park.
It's so soon! I can't wait!

Hey Caylin, what day are you doing Le Cellier? I've got ADRs for march 2nd at 8:30. If yours are around that time we should just have dinner together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter