Oh where oh where is Daisy Duck?

We saw her in the star trailers in MGM with Donald. Here's a photo taken last March:

MGMDay2015.jpg

AAAAWWWWW, I love th pic of Donald and Daisy!
Can't wait to go. Your pic just made me think of how fun it's going to be for my son to meet his fav. . . . Donald. :) :) :)

We also saw her Jan of 2005 at a star trailer with Donald at MGM. My son still talks about how funny it was she stomped on Donald's foot to get his attention.

My girls have looked for Daisy Duck each and every time we've gone to MK with no luck. Last Dec. we tried again. this time I went to City Hall to see if they could tell me if Daisy would be greeting guests today. He told me to go to the front of Cinderella's cast at 10AM. We arrived early and asked a CM where she would be. He showed us her line and we waited. Sure enough, at 10AM she came to greet us. The girls were thrilled to get her autograph and picture. They still talk about it!
72578daisy.jpg

Daisy is not in front of the castle anymore. During the Cinderella's Surprise Celebration show, characters would come out after the show was over. They included Daisy. C'SC ended, or stopped, Feb. 26th 2005 for Cinderellabration. Now the only characters that would come out in front of the castle are princesses, princes, and the court, and that's only if the show is canceled for any reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter