1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by KatMark, Jun 2, 2012.

1. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

D, welcome. Thank you so much for joining. Yes, I've seen you on lots of the threads I'm part of, and I am honored you have joined us.

I can't wait to see the look on hubby's face.

The trip will be here before I know it...I hope. :)

THANK ALL OF YOU for the good wishes for Alisha. Mark talked to her last night (I had talked to her in the afternoon) and she was still sore, but starting to feel better. Today she was taking a nap when I called, so I'll call her tomorrow.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

i cannot wait!

4. Poolrat

Poolrat I am alive, sometimes I wonder too.

Add me to the list of relieved DISers.

So glad it was somrthing thye could take care of immediately and hopefully she has a quick recovery and all stays good. :goodvibes

5. DisMomAmy

DisMomAmy DIS Veteran

Wow Kathy... So much going on! So glad to hear Alisha is OK & the doctors were able to take care of her, and of course, that you can have lots of grandbabies! ;)

Poor Cayley! Glad she is doing OK now too.

And finally... :cool1::cool1: :banana::banana: Yay for single digits!!! :cool1::cool1: :banana::banana:

6. marvali

marvali DIS Veteran

Kathy, sorry I haven't been around much lately but it was a rather long and stressful week, with lots of stuff going on at work and away from it too.

So happy to hear things went well with Alisha and they were able to take care of the endometriosis! Hope she recovers quickly! :flower3:

Love your latest plans, and Teppan Edo is one of my favorites in World Showcase. I need to go back there to eat again soon! :goodvibes

Yes Rosie, you are one Super Senior!!! :hug:

7. amandaw

amandaw DIS Veteran

So happy to hear that Alisha's surgery went well! And that there shouldn't be any difficulties down the road. :thumbsup2

8. lovethattink

lovethattink DIS Veteran

So glad to hear her surgery went well!

9. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Thank you Marv !!!:wave2: I needed some encouragement after my day yesterday !!!:crazy2:

10. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

But wanted to share the good news that my mother does NOT have cancer. They've tested her three times due to the shadow by her lung and the pneumonia. She still has the pneumonia, but is getting better. They will keep her in the hospital at least until the end of the week. :goodvibes

11. elaine1109

elaine1109 Mouseketeer

Now go down to Disney and have a great time. You and Mark deserve it!! So happy for the good news about your mom. Elaine:yay:

12. PhoenixStrength

PhoenixStrength Waiting for my fairytale!

That is great!!!! Now you can worry less about her, though I'm sure you're still concerned due to the pneumonia, and focus more on your upcoming wonderful trip! :goodvibes

13. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

more answered prayers :goodvibes what wonderful news, sure the relief you all are feeling is great :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

14. marvali

marvali DIS Veteran

:woohoo: Great News Kathy!!! So glad to hear your Mom checked out fine. Always great when that ugly "C" word is a big Unh UH!!!! :cheer2:

15. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

Glad to hear that Alisha's surgery went well. That is certainly good news!

16. Poolrat

Poolrat I am alive, sometimes I wonder too.

So relieved for you mom and now like everyone else has said GO to DISNEY and HAVE A BLAST!!!! :cool1::cool1:

17. amandaw

amandaw DIS Veteran

So relieved that your mom does not have cancer. I do hope that she continues to get better & the pneumonia goes away soon! :goodvibes

18. shan23877

shan23877 I make lists about my lists

Great news Kathy! You've earned every minute of this trip. Enjoy it!pixiedust:

19. eandesmom

eandesmom I'm with Beast

What wonderful news about your mom!!!! I hope you are able to relax and enjoy this vacation. You deserve it!!!!

20. DMGeurts

DMGeurts Never open texts with the "Hand Sewn Button" attac

That is great news! :lovestruc

I have not gone back to read all of your report, so I am just kind of jumping in at the end, but I just can't imagine the stress and worry that you must have been going through. What a relief for you before your trip! :lovestruc

D~

21. emmysmommy

emmysmommy DIS Veteran

Celebrating the good news with you and hoping that you continue to receive good reports. :goodvibes

Glad to know that you can travel with a little less worry.