Oh the Pressure to do a PTR -- We're Home & Surprise Video up on Facebook

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by KatMark, Jun 2, 2012.

1. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Cliff Hanger ;):rotfl2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 3prettyprincesses

3prettyprincesses "These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Sweetest of Kathys, I am here and reporting for duty!:hug: I of course am ridiculously behind so I'll have to use your handy chapter links to catch up.:thumbsup2 Two trips?!?!?! Well, color me jealous. I'll do my best to catch up and of course defend you against any naughty rascals (ahem, Marv, I'm looking at you!:p)

4. marvali

marvali DIS Veteran

Molly! It sure has been quiet around here lately! Guess that little bit of enjoyment is over......... ;-)

You know I am kidding you my friend! I sure have missed you. Glad to see you around again.......

5. 3prettyprincesses

Geez, that didn't take long...:rolleyes: :rotfl:

I've been MIA but boy have I missed you guys!:grouphug: I hope you've been doing well. Do you have any, ahem, lingering TR's going still? Probably, I know how good you are at finishing them.;) Last I remember you were applying Ben Gay before your hot tub soak at Disney, right??

6. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

It's a reallly good breakfast, Lisa. Thanks for the thoughts on getting the car.

I'm not a hash person, but I know Mark loves it too.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Of course you were right. I have to have my Tigger love.

Thanks for the advice, Kelly.

I wanted the 8:05 but couldn't get it (but you can bet I'll keep trying as we've loved doing it at that time in the past).[/COLOR]

7. Poolrat

Poolrat I am alive, sometimes I wonder too.

If you can't get an earlier ARD and you want to eat early, just go up to the podium right when they open ( around 4:-4:45) and if you can be seated early. Worked for me and Chris when we had a late ARD and were wiped out.

Hey 3PP. Long time no see. Glad to see you back. :goodvibes

8. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Nope, never been to Chefs. What would you recommend I order?

Puffed french toast and juice from Boma...my favorites. :)

People have offered to buy those Eeyore ears from my husband. :rotfl2:

That gown is still in the running...there are two she is in love with.

Yes, you must do a "relax" day.

I'm not sure what the juice is called...all I know is it is excellent.

Thanks...can't wait to see Barry.

Hi, Shannon. You must be so busy with the wedding plans. I hope they are going well. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi, Dawn. Isn't CP breakfast great? You must try the puffed french toast in November.

NEVER miss CP.

Those boys just get in the way when we can do it better and faster. ;)

Oh Tim...you are just a hoot.

Hey, can't eat too much, but have to have something with his pills.

Thanks for the prayers, Doreen, and thanks for stopping by again. I think I'm going to try Lost on Safari this time.

The kids move in 9 days and are beyond excited.

I really love the Halloween/fall decorations...they are beautiful.

9. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

This is going to be so much fun...and I can't think of many more deserving than my hubby.

These guys must have been skimming...you are FLASHING the t-shirt.

Simmer now, Marv.

You've been busy with those girls for the summer. Thanks for the wishes for Mark's mom and my brother.

Yes, our trip details are great except for the fact that three of my favorite gals won't be there. :sad::sad:

You are going to love Nicki, and she is going to love you and the girls.

Info coming soon...as soon as I finish responses.

10. 3prettyprincesses

Hi Pat! :flower3: It's very good to be back! Now I can give you a run for your money over on Glenn's TR...:rotfl: Kidding! Sort of.

11. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

This post deserves and warrants a response all for you.

I have sure missed you, my dear friend. Molly, you can't go away like that again....we love you.

Sorry...didn't mean to make you jealous. ;)

Marv has been a very bad boy, and I'm glad to have you hear keeping an eye on him.

Molly, welcome home. :hug:

12. 3prettyprincesses

Well sheesh Kathy, if you're trying to make me weepy, you did!:hug::hug::hug: You 're pretty darn special too, just so know.:goodvibes:goodvibes

I sure have missed you all! I promise not to disappear like that again! I don't want you mad at me and of course, I know Marv needs to be kept in check.

Thanks for the welcome home sweet friend.:goodvibes:goodvibes Geez, now I'm going to cry again! Hold on, let me think of something to stop the tears...I know, Marv in a speedo! Tears are dried up now, whew.:rolleyes:

13. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Gee, the ink probably wasn't even dry, and you're already picking on my good friend, Molly.

Molly, I told you I needed you here. :goodvibes

Thanks, Pat. Update on Cape May coming up. Isn't it great to have Mollly back?

She's back. :)

14. englishrose47

englishrose47 DIS Veteran

Molly we definately need your help keeping Marv in order !!!:rotfl2:

15. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

No crying allowed. Oh, go ahead, I cried when I heard from you. :sad:

16. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Amen!!!!!!!!!!

17. 3prettyprincesses

Rosie, we are SO on the same page honey!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Preach it sister!:thumbsup2 I hear ya!

I can't help it, you make me feel so welcome and special Kathy! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on me.:hug:

18. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Well, as you all know, I was NOT happy with an 8 p.m. ADR at Cape May on our relaxing day (especially since we have a busy day the next day which I've not gotten to...so just take my word on it).

So I went on the Disney site today and still only an 8 p.m. So I figured I'd check our arrival day and I was able to get a 5:10 ADR at Cape May and snatched it up. It makes more sense. We arrive on a Saturday and DTD will probably be a zoo.

So this is how the two days will now go:

Arrival day (Saturday, the 15th)

We'll arrive, take ME and check into the resort. Then we will take the boat to DTD so we can go to Guest Relations and get our annual passes and the TIW card. Then we'll boat back to OKW and swim and then unpack when room is ready. We'll then head over to the Beach Club for our much earlier dinner and then go over to the Boardwalk and walk around there since we've not been in years.

Relax Day (Wednesday, the 19th)

We will still have our Boma breakfast, swim, hang out and resort and then go to DTD and eat at Earl or WPE and do our shopping.

I'm much happier with these plans.

Oh, and for the pick-up of the rental car on Thursday, after our breakfast at CP, we'll take the bus back to OKW. Then we'll take the boat to DTD and walk over to the Doubletree which is right across the street.

Okay...carry on boys and girls. And I'll do the next part of Thursday tomorrow time allowing.

19. MickeyNicki

MickeyNicki It is pretty darn sad when a valet picks you out a

Got to think of some ideas for our Xmas pic in front of the Castle. Should we all get Mickey Ear Santa Hats or should we go classy, the huge Xmas tee hats? LOL!

20. mommy2mrb

mommy2mrb Mama to a Princess - But I'm A Scrap Princess!

good call on changing your days around Kathy :thumbsup2 happy you got an early ADR for cape may!

oh you need to go classy with the xmas tree hats, I know Mark will love those :rotfl:

21. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

I think the boys should get Goofy hats and we should get Minnie or Princess Christmas hats because we are Princesses!