Oh the places We Go, The People We see

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Trip Reports' started by jenseib, Nov 22, 2012.

1. dizneeat

dizneeat DIS Veteran

All caught up again, Jen! :goodvibes
    (It seems like "caught up" is going to be a theme here :rotfl2:)

Let me tell you, even though you had to crop your pics, you got some REALLY great ones!
    I have never seen a PP photographer at the end of the safari. How cool!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MEK

MEK DIS Veteran

I didn't know there was actually a PP photographer at the end of the Safari. Very cute shot of the two of you.

Speaking for cute shots - Those pictures of Claire at Tusker House are really adorable. Love her outfit (but which of her outfits don't I love? ).

I hear ya on the wait for TH. It always looks like such a disaster. I've only eaten there once, years ago, and it was the same. They seriously need to fix that.

Seeing your Safari pictures this morning is a great pick-me-up before work. Lovely.

Oh - and I forgot to comment on this last time, but my arm always hurts too after TSM. Maybe we need to start working out our arms before we go there? :rotfl2: I'm glad I'm not the only one.

4. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

That is too funny...but the dummy writing about says Disney"land". dork

Thanks

This was the worst trip with the buses for us. Usually we are pretty lucky.
    Yeah TH was not a hit with us...but we may forget about that in the future and try it again.

I bet you do. That was a fun spot. Everyone walked by the girl and I saw here and quickly stopped and she took her time with us.

I am so jealous. I would love to do that someday. Is that the one you have to stay a concierge for?

They are lucky I didn't tell them how to do it. :rotfl2:
    My sister is heading for the zoo in Columbus today. :) Not quote the same. LOL
    And Claire and I are going to the Toledo zoo on Tuesday to see Big Time Rush. I am not so excited, but she is thrilled.
    I always tell Skip he is lucky he married me because a lot of wives would've kicked him out the door by now. I grew up with a farmer dad, so I kind of get it....still trying to right the wrongs, but I guess I am used to it. And now I just go if he won't come along.

I know the feeling. I have not been reading much lately. I am trying to get this one done, so I work on it a bit in the morning...do some real work and then walk away from the boards mostly. Just have so much else going on...and at times I get burned out.

I have seen a few pictures from that area before, but I personally have never seen a photographer there so I was exicted to get a few taken.

I don't think they set up there often, but I have seen other pictures there before.

I need to do some heavy weight lifting to get in shape for TSM! ;)

5. JKSWonder

JKSWonder Twelve plus trips and counting

Great Safari pictures!

6. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Thanks

7. francis6306

francis6306 DIS Veteran

Great pictures and even better editing, apparently! :lmao:

I love that Claire is like CortlynÂ… hard to keep her looking at the camera. I always wonder what is so exciting to look at besides the camera! ;)

8. nirrakel

nirrakel Earning My Ears

Your trip report was amazing, thank you so much for taking the time to write it!

9. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I know....what is the deal with looking everywhere but AT the camera.

Oh, I'm not done yet....still have a few more park days to write!

10. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Now it was time to head to the front of the park. We had to make time for swimming today for Claire.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We stopped off for a few more photopass pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like this one of us.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think this is so dumb. Why the heck do they tell you to put your hand on your chin. I look like a dork.

[​IMG]

They did take a couple with my camera too.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And off we go.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goodbye Christmas tree.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TTFN

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Caretames1

Caretames1 Mom & Crazed Planner

I don't know about you, but AK is the park for us that is the easiest to leave early for other activities, like swimming.

Dorky pictures aside, :rotfl: You did get some nice ones. Where is Claire looking? :lmao: Kadence does that a lot! I have to constantly remind her to look into the camera.

ps. I emailed you.:)

12. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I don't know if we have ever spent a full day at AK. We either arrive late or early and then leave early.
    But we have taken in most of hte fun things. We have yet to see Nemo though.
    I have no clue why she looks away. She does it more and more now too.
    Got the email and replied! :thumbsup2

13. Beth D

Beth D DIS Veteran

Have fun at the concert! Is this her first? The Toledo Zoo ampitheather is really great if the weather is out. We saw Hall & Oates there about 7 years ago, on a great summer night. Beautiful weather, a great band...

Only you'll be surrounded by screaming teenage girls, right? At least you have some eye-candy to enjoy! And it could have been worse, like Justin Bieber or Taylor Swift! :rotfl2:

14. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I think this is. I never even thought about that. LOL
    Gosh I haven't even though about the weather either. LOL I'll have to look now. I wonder what they do if it rains?
    Ok, jsut looked and it's supposed to be mostly sunny and in the 70's....but we all know that can change at any time. Today felt like late Sept.

15. ronnmel

ronnmel DIS Veteran

I love your pictures of the tree. AK's is my favorite Disney Christmas tree.

16. Kathy Jetson

Kathy Jetson DIS Veteran

I feel for you on the Safari ride. It felt like everyone in the vehicle was in my way and River really couldn't see anything. It being 195 degrees out didn't help either. I liked all your photopass pictures!

17. dolphingirl47

dolphingirl47 In Search of the Tag Fairy

I love the close ups of the Christmas tree.

Corinna

18. KatMark

KatMark DIS Veteran

Great pictures of the Christmas tree at AK (we didn't go to AK last time and are definitely looking forward to it this December).

Great photopass pics!

19. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Thanks. It is a nice tree.

I think I had Claire on the outside so she could see better and I do have her head and elbows in shots too. :rotfl:

I do too. :cloud9:

It is nice to see decorated. I am glad you can get there this year.

20. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

It feels like I have dropped off the planet...well to me it does. I am so behind on everyones reports and though I have pictures edited, I just haven't had time to write my updates.
    The good part is I am really busy with work ....thats always a good thing, right?
    Hopefully in a day or 2 I can get at least a little bit written and posted and do some catching up again. Right now I do my reading while on hold on the phone. :goodvibes

21. tinkerbellandeeyor

tinkerbellandeeyor DIS Veteran

I am guessing you have Clair underfoot because school is out